Piano - ezkeys
Drum - Ezdrummer

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_13491236
Just updated it... droped it down one semi tone
Added these new bb tracks:

American Rock Guitar on chorus
Classic Rock w 12 st ac guitar on 3rd verse

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_13491236
Great vocals, Paul. Really liked this song.
very nice, Paul. I think you've got way too much reverb on everything.

vocals are excellent. love the arrangement and the instruments you chose.

hats are way too bright. your low end is very lacking and your high end is way too bright.
Good use of BIAB material. Nice full sound.
Thanks.. will look into the mix down settings... way to much to track...lol
Going to remove 2 bars on the bridge after the first chorus and go directly into the 3rd Verse...... its too long and makes the song sound like its in limbo... with a in prompt drum solo... lol Also going to raise the sound level on the 12 string guitar added on 3rd and 4th verse to make it punch out in the mix...
Another great work by you. Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music
Quote:

Yet another song I just wrote tonight

This is EXCELLENT!

I was amazed last time you wrote and recorded a song in a day but now there are TWO and I am either in the company of an absolute genius or I totally mis-interpret the phrase

No distraction from the excellent quality of the song, tho'

Alyn
Really Liked the build up.
Good job.
Hi Paul,

Another excellent work. You're an incredibly consistent songwriter! I have yet to hear a song of yours that sounds anything less that terrific!

Regards,
Noel
wow ..thanks... I just don;t post those songs that when I listen to them I start laughing so hard I fall on the floor.... trust me.... I got some songs like that and no one will ever hear em.....lol
You got the jest of the line... My work flow on most of my songs (at least all the songs on the Risen from the Ashes Upcoming Album..yea shameless plug on that one...lol) is its written from nothing to 1st draft in about 4 to 6 hours...I use my voice recorder on my phone to record the separate verse, then I go to upper verse, then the chorus... I have to keep playing back the verse recordings to remember the melody by time I get to the chorus

I then take the next couple of weeks stepping back listening to it, making tweaks, stepping back listening to it, making tweaks...thank goodness for version control...lol

Its a work flow that seems to work for me...
Cheers Paul, I understand now! So I am in the presence of a genius LOL
Its nice to know how others work and this showcase just shows how good BIAB really is.
Keep up the good work!
+1 to Noel 96

Alyn
Yea... I'm genius in my own mind.. lol Yea in my own mind I'm a lot of things that in real life seem to fall short of....:)
Once again, very nice, Paul! Thanks for sharing it. Good luck with your cd.

Steve
Paul,

Very nice. Up to your usual standards.

Tim
© PG Music Forums