PG Music Home
This is a remake of a song I did for the 2011 RPM Song Challange. I redid it using BIAB (sorry, I don't keep track of what exactly I use as I mix and match so much). I am playing the keys and in the far right speaker you may hear my Big Baby Taylor - maybe not as it is mixed low in the sound. I am pretty happy with this but not entirely. All the BIAB tracks were saved as wav files and mixed in Mixcraft 5.

Anyway, here is:

"All Summer Long":

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11787946

Thanks for any listens and comments.
I listened to the other 2 versions of this song as well (I don't think there's any more, I could only find 2 other versions).

I think the vocal is better in this version - and that makes a big difference. I like that the vocal is way forward in the mix, it definitely works for this style of song. But yes, it was definitely worth the effort to remake this one!
Great song, jpt. Brought back images of a previous time in my life...

Excellent lyrics, instrumentation and vocals. Pretty much a home run as far as I'm concerned...

Thanks for sharing it!
Hey jpt,

You know the guy really ought to recall her name if she stayed with him all summer long and gave him her all. No wonder she left. LOL! (Woman's pov.) Seriously, if you change that line your song which is good will be stronger and more appealing to female listeners.

Give her a name - I called her whatever or you could talk about the color of her hair or her eyes there instead of "her name I don't recall." Just my two cents.

Enjoyed the listen. Really nice guitar work too.
Thanks for listens and comments. I appreciate it.
Ol Watzer name!lol I love your raspy voice in this song, cool lyrics! Thanks for sharing!
© PG Music Forums