PG Music Home
Posted By: Tano Music Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 08/02/12 04:23 PM
Was thinking about all the cool(er) places I could be..hope y'all are keeping cool!

http://soundcloud.com/tanomusic/get-out-of-the-city
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 08/02/12 10:44 PM
I Loves me some Latin! I live in the boonies but it was about 105 today, wish it was cooler!
Posted By: Sundance Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 08/03/12 12:56 AM
Like the groove. Very nice arrangement.
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 09/07/12 07:10 PM
Nice
Posted By: seeker Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 09/07/12 07:20 PM
Your "Layed Back" vocals reflect the theme of the song.
Kick back and get out of the city!

Enjoyed!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 09/08/12 12:15 AM
Sounds great!

I really liked your chord progressions.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Summertime Samba.."Get Out of the City" - 09/08/12 01:18 AM
Nice laid back feel, now I mean this as a compliment . . . I can envision Kermit and Miss Piggy singing this tune as a duet as they load all of the other Muppets on a bus heading out of the city.

Nice Job,
Tano outstanding tune. I have never tried writing to a Latin style. You did a great job! Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music
© PG Music Forums