PG Music Home
My attempt to use the MIDEAST2 style to generate a feel to tell the New Testament story of Phillip's encounter on the "road south"...for anyone interested in reading the background, it's Acts 8:26-40.

http://soundcloud.com/tanomusic/go-down-phillip

Also some "first time" stuff for me...using an processed "HO!" sound, like from "Good, Bad & Ugly", as a rhythmic device.

Found a good MIDI solo in Klezmer Swing, then used a 2-bar phrase as my main theme, playing thru a MIDI bassoon, but raising the notes an octave higher than written...I was trying to get the sound of some type of middle eastern horn.

Any comments really appreciated!
Interesting, to say the least. I still can't believe all the genres (and therefore possibilities) this software offers. I appreciate you delving into such a diverse style here, and demonstrating that diversity...
This is really good! I like it when someone shows off what BiaB can do outside of the country, bluegrass and jazz arenas.

Two thumbs up.
I like it Tano! Very creative sound you've put together.

+1 with Mario - this is really good.
Tano,

Very nice use of the styles - a very enjoyable listen.

Bob
You captured the Middle-Eastern style perfectly. The changes in melody and music reminds me of Frank Zappa. Very cool. This is what Frank may have produced had he done religously themed music. I like it!
© PG Music Forums