PG Music Home
Posted By: Somar Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/28/12 10:50 PM
First, a huge thank you to all those who gave me a positive feedback on my previous post (for Little Man)
I hope you will appreciate this track as well. Let me know of you do. Thank you for your time!

http://soundcloud.com/user5604784/happy
Posted By: austin51 Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 12:44 AM
Somar

What an uplifting song. You have a really nice voice. I enjoyed listening very much. The uke is cool.
Posted By: Sundance Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 03:13 AM
Somar,

What can I say....you've got a fan here. I'm totally impressed which is not that easy to do. LOL! I absolutely love your sound. It's so today. Great arranging and production, love your voice and you are writing top shelf lyrics with cool melodies.

Somar, if you're not a member of Taxi, you should consider it because imo, this song could easily get picked up for an ad campaign with serious cash involved.

A+
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 11:18 AM
what Josie said!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 01:55 PM
Somar,

Line me up behind Josie (what she said!) and Pat. Very cool.

I had trouble catching a few of the words. The vocal sits well in the mix, but it might be brought up a bit, perhaps.

The "build" of instruments was nice. Bringing the drums in late worked really well.

You, obviously, are not "new at this" (the writing or the production). Keep 'em coming...

floyd
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 03:27 PM
Really nice work..I also like how you "built it up" as you went along. Great lyrics!
Posted By: seeker Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 05:35 PM
Somar,

+ditto on Josie's comments.

I especially like vocals, crystal clear, not forced,
really fits the story your lyrics tell.

Thanks for your hard work on this song.
Posted By: Somar Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 11/29/12 07:22 PM
@Austin 51: the pleasure is mine sir!
@Sundance: the honors are mine! BTW, do you really advise joining clubs like Taxi. It's not cheap, but can they deliver? Do you have good experience with them?
@Pat Marr: thank you for listening!
@Floyd Jane: thank for dropping by again.... you are a guest I like having around! I have been making music for 18 months now... I learn everyday about the technics, thanks to feed backs like yours.
@Tano Music: thank you for listening and appreciation
@Seeker: thank you.. it is indeed hard work, but as you know... making music is a labor of love

I will post my first track (18 moths old) soon on this forum soon. Tell me if you can hear any progress in the craftsmanship. Love and peace to all of you from this part of the world.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 12/04/12 09:56 PM
Josie certainly expressed ny feelings after hearing this tune.

You should be very proud of this one.

Merry Christmas,
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 12/07/12 08:07 PM
Somar,
Very nice message. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
SD
Posted By: Sundance Re: Happy, with BIAB RT - 12/08/12 03:11 AM
Somar,

Sorry to take so long answering your question. I can't give a personal recommendation on Taxi. I do watch all the ustream shows and lurk on the forums over there occasionally but it's too expensive for my budget right now. Two people I know were members - one loved it and thought it was totally worth it and the other did not.

BTW, have you considered making a youtube video for this song? That would be cool.
© PG Music Forums