PG Music Home
Posted By: vzudell Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 04:52 AM
Well, here it is. jazzmandan volunteered to add the vocals to complete this song. It was quite a formidable task but I think he did a great job of putting this all together. Thanks again jazzmandan!
Val
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12093849
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 06:19 AM
Hi Val,

What a brilliant song!!! My feet were enthusiastically slapping on the floor by bar two! I really really love the way your lyrics flow and how they match the feel and melody so well. I've got to include Dan in my round of applause too. He has done an absolutely sensational job putting this together for you. His singing suits the song perfectly. Way to go you two!!! Encore!!!

*Vigorous standing ovation*

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: ROG Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 09:59 AM
Absolutely fabulous.

Great song and a super vocal performance by Dan, particularly the shout at the end!

ROG.
Val - sounds great. Dan - well done!!! You da (jazz)man!! - No, wait... the Country man!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 02:25 PM
Quote:

Va..You da (jazz)man!! - No, wait... the Country man!

Listen close, my classical Yee-Haa at the end actually came out a Ya-Ho. So it looks like I have to work on my country.
Excellent work! Lyrics outstanding! Thanks for sharing!

My Tunes
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 07:22 PM
Noel96

Thanks for your great review. It is a wonderful "booster" to know you enjoyed hearing this song.

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 07:25 PM
ROG

Your professional opinion was a real honor. Thank you. I really wish you were closer, I think I could learn alot from you!

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 07:27 PM
floyd jane

Thanks for listening! We are working on making Dan a country boy!

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 07:29 PM
PgFantastic

Loved you comment! Glad to know that you enjoyed listening!

Val
Posted By: toucher Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/07/13 08:07 PM
Great job all around y'all.
Posted By: rsdean Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/08/13 01:47 AM
Val / Dan,

I really enjoyed this... Very cool country song.

Bob
Posted By: seeker Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/08/13 03:46 AM
Val, Dan,

Great job as mentioned above.

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the "Country Mornin' Sunshine".
The music and also today's.
Happy songs that flow like this are not easy to write. Kudos on such a well crafted song Val. I enjoyed Dan's singing too.

Well done both of you.
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/09/13 03:47 AM
Toucher,

Thanks for listening and for the comment. Each one is appreciated and adds a little more confidence in the music field.

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/09/13 03:50 AM
RsDean,
Glad you enjoyed this and that you took the time to tell us.

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/09/13 03:52 AM
Seeker.

Thanks for taking a listen and so happy that you are enjoying the "Mornin' Sunshine".

Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/09/13 03:59 AM
Josie,
I'm glad you enjoyed this, Josie. The melody was written many years ago but not too long ago I decided it was time to do some lyrics. I usually don't write the music first but write the lyrics and add the music later, so this was a departure from the norm for me but found out it was acually easier when one has a melody to put the words to as it set the feel and structure for the lyrics.

Val
Hi Val,
Great song and collaboration!
Peter
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/09/13 07:51 AM
Peter Gannon

Thanks Peter, Nice of you to stop by and take a listen. This was a fun project only possible with BIAB and this forum.
Val
Val/Dan, Two words...Osmosis, Opossum! (aka Awesome, Possum!) That's young folks vernacular.

I really liked the songwriting and the vocals. Truly a class act! Thanks for posting. You've got my feet atappin'.
Posted By: MikeK Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/11/13 08:36 PM
Val and Dan, this is marvelous!!! What a good-feel tune! Love everything about it

More of this, please!!!

Cheers,
Mike
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/18/13 07:47 AM
Hi Don, Thanks for the kind words. You be caeful with those feet! Ys hear now?
Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/18/13 07:49 AM
Mike K.
It's good to hear comments like yours. I'm so happy that you found it enjoyable!
Val
Val,

I almost missed this one (been working a LOT of hours). Glad I heard it. Very happy, positive and fun lyrics, well done. Good job, Dan. Nice to hear vocals on your song, Val. Still hoping to hear your voice one day!

I enjoyed this.

Steve
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/20/13 07:10 PM
Hi Steve,
Nice to know that you enjoyed listening! I'm working on getting my voice back but not quite ready yet. I need to find the right song.

Val
Val,
Good to hear your music again. You sure write nice melodies. Well done Jazzmandan.
sd
Posted By: CeeBee Re: Country Mornin' Sunshine (Vocal Version) - 01/25/13 07:19 PM
Great song Val and Dan, got my feet tappin' there..yoohoo!!
© PG Music Forums