PG Music Home
Posted By: WSE1 Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/23/13 05:32 AM
Kind of a long title, but it is what it is.

Not perfect, but just thought I'd get some feedback primarily regarding the song. My vocal isn't right on. I may redo this tune when I get completely over the flue. I couldn't stay in bed anymore LOL! Not sure about the mix either.

Anyway, give it a listen. Would love to hear your honest input.

Be Blessed everyone.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12123073&q=hi&newref=1
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/23/13 01:11 PM
I wish I sounded that good when I was in perfect health! I don't think the flu stopped you at all on this! Nice, driving groove; simple, direct lyric message that really works. Your solo was right on. I really liked the stops you used in the chorus, plus how you 'snuck in' the organ right about in the middle of the track, then used it after that. In a 2nd listening, I can hear some high vocal notes that you probably want to tighten up. But, for the most part, I think this is real good as it stands. Thanks for sharing your work and your message.
Posted By: boehm Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/23/13 03:18 PM
Pretty good voice in spite of the flue.
I like the guitar solo. Is it yours?

Guenter
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/23/13 04:42 PM
Thank you for sharing. Your comments are very appreciated.
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/23/13 04:48 PM
Hi Guenter,

Everything in this one is BIAB. I was hoping to audition more solo's, but this worked ok, so I went with it.

I'll probably keep working on this one. Especially when I can get my vocals back.

Thank you for your listening and input.

Much appreciated.

Sal
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/24/13 12:15 AM
WSE1,

This is very good. A few things are "backwards". Your vocals are terrific. Your tracks are as well. The rythym guitar is "too much out front". It's where your vocal should be. Swap that around. This is too good to have backwards. If that guitar is sitting at 9 (or even 10), your vocal is at 7. It neeads to be the other way around. Bring the vocal up a bit, knock that guitar back a bit. The organ could be up a hair. the lead guitar is at a good place...

I enjoyed the song. Your vocal is wonderful. It should be featured...

floyd
Posted By: Sundance Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/24/13 02:13 AM
Sal, I just love hearing your songs and your singing even when you're sick. A pleasure to listen. Cool arrangement too.
Excellent song, lyrics, vocal. The organ could come up some. Love the lead guitar. Thanks for sharing!

My Tunes
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/24/13 07:49 AM
Hi Floyd.

I will get on it. When I redo the vocal, I will bring it up and get the strum down.

Thank you so much for listening and commenting. You're awesome !
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/24/13 07:52 AM
Josi,

You inspire me. Keep up your incredible work. I love it.

Sal
Posted By: MarioD Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/24/13 09:41 PM
Quote:

WSE1,

This is very good. A few things are "backwards". Your vocals are terrific. Your tracks are as well. The rythym guitar is "too much out front". It's where your vocal should be. Swap that around. This is too good to have backwards. If that guitar is sitting at 9 (or even 10), your vocal is at 7. It neeads to be the other way around. Bring the vocal up a bit, knock that guitar back a bit. The organ could be up a hair. the lead guitar is at a good place...

I enjoyed the song. Your vocal is wonderful. It should be featured...

floyd

A agree with Floyd on this one.

I will add that this song is way too good so completely polish it to the max.

Great lyrics also!
Sal,

Really good on the song - great message! Enjoyed it!

Steve
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/26/13 03:44 AM
Thank you Steve,

love all your stuff man.

Sal
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Jesus Is Gods Love (God Sends To You) - 01/26/13 01:37 PM
Hi Sal,

I really enjoyed listening to this one. You've got a great voice. I compliment you on an excellent song with a great message.

I'm already looking forward to hearing your next one!
Noel
© PG Music Forums