PG Music Home
https://soundcloud.com/ekayne/believe-it-or-not

About learning to love again

I wrote this song for a female to sing ... anyone want to help me out?

I always liked Herb Albert, and Bachrach .... listen for their influence ...
Elliott..you've got to share info on how you build your songs...which SW, what sounds, styles, etc. I really like this style..close to my own influences...and, in your hands, very well done...makes me want to hear more of your work---which I think is part of what one wants in this endeavor. I liked the overall architecture, also your choices of where to put harmonies/backgrounds....the simplicity of the rhumba-type rythm track..the way you took the song out...thanks for sharing this, and I look forward to hearing much more!
Posted By: boehm Re: Believe it or not - Second chance at love - 01/30/13 04:41 PM
Nice tune.
I like the harmonies.

Guenter
Excellent production, all the pieces fit like a glove! Thanks for sharing!

My Tunes
Posted By: MarioD Re: Believe it or not - Second chance at love - 01/31/13 03:00 PM
Quote:

Elliott..you've got to share info on how you build your songs...which SW, what sounds, styles, etc. I really like this style..close to my own influences...and, in your hands, very well done...makes me want to hear more of your work---which I think is part of what one wants in this endeavor. I liked the overall architecture, also your choices of where to put harmonies/backgrounds....the simplicity of the rhumba-type rythm track..the way you took the song out...thanks for sharing this, and I look forward to hearing much more!

A BIG +1

I could not have said it any better!

Two thumbs up!
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Believe it or not - Second chance at love - 02/01/13 12:14 PM
Very nice. Muy rico suave! Bachrach meets Jobim.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: rsdean Re: Believe it or not - Second chance at love - 02/01/13 11:17 PM
Elliot,

Very nice! I can almost hear Natalie Cole singing this song.

Bob
© PG Music Forums