PG Music Home
Posted By: Danny C. Ana Smiled - 01/28/13 02:32 AM
Here is a link to a new little song Ana Smiled I just finished inspired by our newest grand-daughter.

Although she will be six months old this Saturday this montage only cover 1-4 four months.

Oh yes, everything was done in BIAB and recorded on my BR 1180.

Thanks for your time to listen and comment.

Later,
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Ana Smiled - 01/28/13 01:45 PM
Danny,

Loved it. Both the song and the video. GREAT mix!! The sound you got on the drums is awesome - perfect, I would say. As is the guitar. Nice the way you got the video sound mixed in with the song. The "cute back then" section is stellar! Did you find those pics before writing the lyric (I would assume) - quite clever.

It is, in fact, very cute - and Ana steals the show.

Great work.

floyd
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Ana Smiled - 01/28/13 03:53 PM
Floyd,

Thank you so much for the time to listen and of course the nice comments.

Regarding the photos, actually I knew the theme was going to work around the word "cute" so I searched the net for "images of things that are cute" and there they were.

Later,
Posted By: boehm Re: Ana Smiled - 01/28/13 04:10 PM
Cute!

Guenter
Posted By: Sundance Re: Ana Smiled - 01/29/13 06:22 PM
Adorable. Nice song too.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Ana Smiled - 01/29/13 06:30 PM
Hi Danny,

I thoroughly enjoyed this creation. My compliments to you on an excellent job.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Ana Smiled - 01/30/13 02:01 AM
Thanks for the nice comments guy, because of you I am starting to feel like a songwriter, a novice for sure, but a songwriter none the less.

PS: Edited some spelling.

Later,
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Ana Smiled - 01/30/13 01:53 PM
Beautiful Danny...I really liked the little rap section in there...the great thing about this is that Ana will be able to listen, sing along, enjoy her Grandpa's gift all throughout her life! And Ana's Mom/Dad must be so happy for this gift as well. Really nice.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Ana Smiled - 01/30/13 10:04 PM
That sir is my goal.

Thanks for the view, listen and comments.

Later,
Posted By: MarioD Re: Ana Smiled - 01/31/13 02:54 PM
Danny, what a fantastic video and song! Everything about this is absolutely perfect! I’m sure this will be a keepsake for Anna.

You have a beautiful little granddaughter there my friend!
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Ana Smiled - 01/31/13 07:34 PM
Thanks Mario,

Her dad makes a monkey of the child on a daily basis which keeps them both laughing.

One problem they now live in Minnesota but have plans to move back to Louisiana in the not too distant future until then we call her the Queen of Skype, hey that sounds like a song waiting to be written to me.

Later,
Posted By: Brallan Re: Ana Smiled - 01/31/13 07:50 PM
Minnesota to Louisiana... you can float all the way!

Very nice tune, and adorable video... I agree, the use of images to generate lyrics is very inventive, and it works. I guess we are entering a whole new era of tunes needing video support... sheesh, more work!
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Ana Smiled - 02/01/13 12:56 AM
Brallan,

Thanks for your time to listen and your kind critique.

Later,
Posted By: musiclover Re: Ana Smiled - 02/01/13 11:12 AM
Good song and nice video Danny, you sure can sing different styles. Even listening to you is broadening my musical outlook.

You sure are a proud grandpa!

musiclover
© PG Music Forums