PG Music Home
Posted By: eric de kesel first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 12:35 AM
I made this song completely with realtracks wich I then further edited in cubase6.
hope someone out there likes it;

here's the link : https://soundcloud.com/eric-de-kesel/and-a-river-runs-unplugged
Posted By: rsdean Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 02:09 AM
Eric,

Welcome. I enjoyed everything about this song. Outstanding melody and lyrics, with a hint of Gordon Lightfoot in your voice. Great stuff...

Bob
Posted By: dani48 Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 08:58 AM

Hi Eric !:)

I liked it very much !:)

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Noel96 Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 10:35 AM
Hi Eric,

Welcome to the forums

I enjoyed your song very much. To my ears it had a very relaxed, story-teller sound that suited it well. I thought the melody was excellent and the harmony terrific.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: sixchannel Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 01:04 PM
What a super song.
Good choice of RTs and I enjoyed the story you tell.
Maybe we have all lived in a town like this - maybe some of us still do!! (hint. Hint)
cheers
ian
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 02:36 PM
Welcome! Excellent tune, very well produced! Thanks for sharing!

My Tunes
Posted By: boehm Re: first try to post an original song - 03/14/13 03:35 PM
Hi Eric,

nice tune, good voice and mix.
Welcome here.

Guenter
Posted By: Sundance Re: first try to post an original song - 03/19/13 02:58 AM
Welcome Eric,

Good job with the realtracks. Nice voice too.

Enjoyed listening.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: first try to post an original song - 03/19/13 03:14 AM
Was off to bed and thought, hey listen to one new song first . . . glad I did. Very well written, produced and performed. Plus I can now fall asleep with a nice melody in my head.

PS: Another welcome to the forum.

Later,
Classic sound. Lightfoot, Croce, Denver, David Gates... its all there. Nice melody, nice arrangement and good choice of RT. Great job Eric~!
Posted By: ROG Re: first try to post an original song - 03/19/13 05:53 PM
Hi Eric and welcome.

Lovely song for your first post here. Well put together and excellent vocals. Looking forward to more..

ROG.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: first try to post an original song - 03/19/13 08:21 PM
Eric, welcome! Nice job on this.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: first try to post an original song - 03/19/13 11:30 PM
Eric,

Welcome to the Forum! Great way to introduce yourself. Very nice song. To me it's Gordon Lightfoot meets Jim Croce meets Don McLlean - a pretty good combination in my book.

Thanks for sharing it!

Steve
© PG Music Forums