PG Music Home
Posted By: Don Gaynor My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/23/13 07:08 PM
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12286951
Beautifully done, Don. A wonderful tribute.
Wonderful Don.
Very nice Don.

Greg
Simply beautiful Don and quite moving.
Thanks so much Greg, Joanne, Floyd, and Josie. I simply love the improved endings in recent versions of BIAB. They are extremely professional-sounding. Thanks go to Peter and crew. Simply amazing!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/24/13 08:42 AM
This really tugs at the heartstrings. A very moving tribute for an exceptional guy.
Posted By: rsdean Re: My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/24/13 10:14 AM
Don,

Such a moving and beautiful tribute... very nicely done.

Bob
Posted By: 90 dB Re: My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/24/13 10:15 AM
Very poignant tribute, Don. John is smiling down at you right now.

Regards,

Bob
Lovely Don! Melodic and poignant. John would have liked this. Regards, Joe G.
Thanks Noel, Bob, Bob, and Joe.
Posted By: boehm Re: My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/24/13 02:57 PM
Hi Don,

beautiful tribute.

Guenter
Nice one Don, it certainly captures the feelings. I was sad to hear of John's passing, and reminded that every day is precious and to live and love in a way that touches the hearts of those in our lives. It's not about how we come into this world, it is about the way we live, and the name we leave behind.
Posted By: ROG Re: My Memorial To John Conley - Tender Adieu - 04/24/13 05:56 PM
Perfect.

ROG.
Quote:

Simply beautiful Don and quite moving.

+1 here Don!

Later,
What they said....very nice.
Well thought out. The combination of piano and cello set a majestic mood.
© PG Music Forums