PG Music Home
This song in Honor of the Families of Newtown School Shooting. I was deeply affected by the news the horror of the deaths of the children and teachers.

Please Share
Help to increase awareness of Gun Violence and to keep this issue alive, in the hope that someday we will not have to live in a world were we fear for our children's lives ... just going to school.

http://youtu.be/_4QFFc2KDJ4

CLICK THIS LINK:
You Tube - Innocence is Lost
Elliot,

Dude! I thought this was excellent! Very ominous chords in the verse... (as it it should be) I like the chorus a lot and the interlude part is cool too. The lyrics are powerful, good mix... the song rocks!
Great Job!

Greg
Greg - thanks for the kind words. It is nice to know that someone is listening, and likes my work.
Elliot,

I agreed with all that Greg said. The video was difficult to watch - heart-wrenching.

I was impressed with the overall feel of the tracks - the "rock" in them. If there were RTs involved, it would be nice to know what they were...

floyd
Thanks Floyd -
I used Real Tracks for the Drums, Bass, and some of the held guitar parts.

The way I work is; I design the arrangement of the song in BIAB and try to get it as close to my vision as possible, within the limits of the software.

I then export the song as WAV files with Normalise and a flat mix of 110 volume and no panning or effects.

I then import the wavs into REASON or CUBASE (mostly Reason) and then I play real instruments; guitars, bass, keyboards, etc removing some real tracks, editing others.

I then add vocals, and do a final mix.
© PG Music Forums