PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. now and then just be - 05/07/13 12:46 AM
smirk hi guys working on this one feed back welcome https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/now-and-then-just-be-wav all real tracks except guitar solo Style is _SONTRIO.STY (CubanSonMontuno PianoTrio[165RS])

RealTracks in style: 1817:Bass, Baby, SonMontuno Ev 165
RealTracks in style: 1820:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm SonMontunoComp Ev 165
RealTracks in song: 706:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Bossa Ev 140
RealDrums in style: SalsaSonMontuno23^06-a:Timbal , b:Cowbell thanks for listening eric
Posted By: Sundance Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 01:27 AM
Nice track Eric. Nice guitar work as always. I was on the fence about the long stretch of bossa quitar that led up to the ending - I was expecting you to come back in. smile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 01:57 AM
eric,

Beautiful. As always. Your guitar is so, so, so gorgeous. I thought the ending was just fine...

Enjoyed it immensely.

floyd
Posted By: Noel96 Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 11:15 AM
Hi Eric,

Your music making is always a pleasure to listen to. This time around was no exception.

Out of curiosity, do you have a mix of this one with a less complex latin rhythm sound? If you do, I'd love to compare the two because as I was sitting here listening, I was trying to workout how a simpler drum rhythm would impact on the overall sound. As mentioned, it was just a curiosity on my part!

Nice work (again)!
Noel
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 01:04 PM
I like the tune -- a lot. The latin mix gives it an airy open Santana kind of groove. Gives me a feeling of being way back from the stage at a pop festival back in the day. Blue sky, white clouds drifting by and great music wafting across the fields. Wonderful.
Posted By: boehm Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 04:00 PM
Hi Eric,

great guitar sound as always.
There's something wrong with your avatar.

Guenter
Posted By: Steve Young Re: now and then just be - 05/07/13 08:11 PM
Eric,

As always, great guitar sound. I like the latin groove, Santana feel. Enjoyed it.

Steve
© PG Music Forums