PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. lets grove - 05/09/13 12:57 AM
hi guys working on another one feed back always welcome thanks for listening eric https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/lets-grove tyle is _JCOOLGT.STY (SmoothJazzCool Sw16 Guit(100RS))

RealTracks in style: ~903:Bass, Electric, SmoothCool Sw16 100
RealTracks in style: 1997:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm SmoothJazzCool Sw16 100
RealTracks in style: ~1073:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SmoothJazzCool Sw16 100
RealDrums in style: SmoothJazzCoolSw16^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride piano jeff lober
Posted By: RickeG Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 02:01 AM
Hey FMM,
I always enjoy your creative songwriting. I liked this tune as well. There is one critique that I have with this particular tune. Your guitar effect is harsh for the arrangement. For example, your piano is very clean and melodic. When you switch back to the guitar my ear almost wants to hear the guitar's voice along those same lines; clean. The melodies you play, as always, are very catchy and well described within the context of the nice chord pattern. Perhaps a cleaner tone on the guitar would bring a blend with the piano more. If the piano had not soloed, the guitar would not come across as harsh. It would have fit into that progressive Jazz genre.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 11:54 AM
Hi Eric,

You're on a roll now! This one sounded like you were really enjoying yourself as you played. I liked the creativity!

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: ROG Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 12:30 PM
Very smooth. Really nice guitar. Good mix. Enjoyed listening.

ROG.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 12:52 PM
eric,

Oh... that guitar!!! Some great riffs in this one. Kept me enjoying it from start to finish. One of your best, I think...

floyd
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 01:06 PM
Very nice.... love the smokey tone on the guitar. I could almost see the smoke coming off the amp..... Is that you on the guitar or a RT? It's hard to tell at times which is which since the RT's are so.... real.

Nice groove
Posted By: boehm Re: lets grove - 05/09/13 02:10 PM
Hi Eric,

Really nice guitar sound. Good mix. Enjoyed listening.

Guenter
Posted By: CeeBee Re: lets grove - 05/12/13 02:43 PM
Stellar guitar as usual, very nice groove
Posted By: gibson Re: lets grove - 05/12/13 04:42 PM
WOW...wish I had listened to that before I posted mine.

Nice tone, nice playing
that was excellent
really excellent

Alyn
Posted By: Steve Young Re: lets grove - 05/12/13 04:57 PM
Eric,

Very nice, as always! Great guitar work.

Steve
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: lets grove - 05/19/13 07:42 PM
hi guys thanks for the feed back kind words and takeing time to listen thanks eric
© PG Music Forums