PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete More Bistro songs - 05/25/13 06:19 PM
Hello!ca va mes amies? Ok, enough of that, however I'm bringing yet another "Bistro series" song for your consideration. Hope you like it.
https://soundcloud.com/cubanpete/cest-la-vie-ma-cherie
Posted By: Noel96 Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 06:57 AM
Hi Mike,

I like the imagery you create with the opening. It certainly set up a bistro scene for me. The whole song was a pleasure to listen to. I'm a fan of waltzes.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 02:39 PM
Cool song, Pete! And a nice addition to the showcase's display of various musical styles

tell me a little bit about the production Pete..
what parts are real tracks and what's MIDI?

I'm assuming that the accordion is MIDI..and the piano. I was trying to add accordion to a song last night but mine didn't sound nearly as real as yours. What sound module or soft synth did you use? Sounds very good to me.

I agree with Noel, the way you set this up makes for a very believable presentation of a bistro. All of your songs sound great to me! Keep up the good work.. I look forward to hearing more from you
Posted By: boehm Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 02:58 PM
Salut Mike,

la chanson a reçu une très bonne ambiance.
Bonne utilisation de BiaB.

Guenter
Posted By: cubanpete Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 03:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Cool song, Pete! And a nice addition to the showcase's display of various musical styles

tell me a little bit about the production Pete..
what parts are real tracks and what's MIDI?

I'm assuming that the accordion is MIDI..and the piano. I was trying to add accordion to a song last night but mine didn't sound nearly as real as yours. What sound module or soft synth did you use? Sounds very good to me.

I agree with Noel, the way you set this up makes for a very believable presentation of a bistro. All of your songs sound great to me! Keep up the good work.. I look forward to hearing more from you

Thanks for the nice comments to all. Sorry Pat, I normally put the song's stats but forgot this time, here they are:
Style is WLZ_SLOW.STY (Slow Waltz)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Acoustic Piano (1), Acoustic Piano (1), Accordion (22),
RealTracks in song: ~1121:Bass, Acoustic, CountryWaltz Sw 085
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 1891:Piano, Solo-Accompaniment CountryWaltzJohn Sw 085
MIDI SuperTracks in song: ~~1899:Piano, Rhythm JazzWaltz Sw 085
RealTracks in song: 1207:Fiddle, Soloist GypsyJazzBallad Sw 110
RealDrums in Song: GypsyJazzWaltzSw: a: GypsyJazzWaltzSwb: GypsyJazzWaltzSw
Melody in song: Midi vibes (12) using the Garritan Aria Jazz Band player.
The Accordion used a Ketron SD2 with a higher bank sound, and the piano midi supertracks parts are using the Addictive Keys piano VST (great sound BTW, choice of mic placement and such)
Posted By: Danny C. Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 05:07 PM
Nice and easy, just the way I like it.

Still listening!

Later,
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: More Bistro songs - 05/26/13 06:23 PM
hi mike enjoyed very much love the fiddle nice mix and arrangement thanks for sharing eric
© PG Music Forums