PG Music Home
Song title " Rattlesnakes And Roadrunners" Progressive Country is what I call my style. I love love classic country, but my roots are Prog Rock (Canadian LOL!!)...so my style is always a bit of a cross-pollination.
** Guitar driven instrumental, possibly the least favorite type of music on a forum like this LOL! **

http://soundcloud.com/texasheartrush/rattlesnakes-and-roadrunners

New CD due out August. This is just a demo clip recorded with one Tele. Sometimes 'demos' take on a life of their own! LOL!!

Yes, I do sing, but not on this track. This is instrumental demo version.
Once the album tracks are done, I cant post here because I wont be using 'Real Tracks'. LOL!

Real Tracks: Oh Goodness. Utterly Fantastic and indispensable writing tools. I am grateful. Honestly these were so cut/pasted, tweaked, stretched, enhanced, multed etc I have no idea what is left of the original ideas. This is what my original 'idea' song says.

Main Drums RealDrums in Song: PopAmericanEv^1-a:SdStkHB, b:SNHB
Fiddle RealTracks in song: 2032:Fiddle, Soloist CountryAndy Ev 165
Banjo RealTracks in song: 623:Banjo, Background Backporch Ev 098

All other tracks recorded here.
Guitars
Bass
Violin
Bells

All of the 'Real Tracks' are currently being redone by...well, 'Actual Real Tracks' LOL!

Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy!
Quote:

I DID enjoy that .. a LOT!

Good luck on your project!
Nice composition and super all around sound. Excellent use of the realtracks, too. Good luck on your CD, I am sure it will all be great. Excellent tune.
Cool use of realtracks. I enjoy cutting, dicing and splicing. Sorta gives you true "ownership" of the tracks. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Quote:

I DID enjoy that .. a LOT!

Good luck on your project!

So did I! All the best with your CD smile

Regards,
Noel
Rodney,

Cool stuff. You know I am a huge fan. Looking forward to the CD - you will sell at least one - for sure....

floyd
Hi Rodney,

great guitar and excellent use of the realtracks.
It's a pity you are going to redo them all.

Guenter
Hi, Rodney !:)

I also did enjoy your tune very
much ! I wonder if I really heard
the sound of a rattlesnake in there ? (LOL)

Cheers
Dani
Anyone want to buy a Telecaster? cry

Man, that's hot! Love it.

Regards,

Bob
Pat, Kevin, Janice and Bud, Noel many thanks for listening and the good words!! Appreciate it.
My apologies for not supporting you all as much, I just don't have the time I want to listen and post here although I use RT and BIAB for so many things. I hope to get back here soon!

Floyd, thanks for the shout-out! Look forward to your next posting...probably has some great guitar playing on it! Haha!!LOL!

Guenter, thank you. It is never a pity to get the quality tracks you want. I love RTS but for 'organic' music often the artifacts on some RTS are too great and the playing is too 'pre-determined' for my vision. For basic writing it is superb. There is only basic stuff here anyway. The Banjo I can play myself more suitably and violin/fiddle is something I am happy to pay to support another musicians career to play. Its all good~! smile

Dani...Thank you! Yes. My pet rattlesnake makes an appearance on this cut. He plays the shaker! laugh

Bob, thank you! That is generous to say! Its really pretty simple grooves overall. I do have a couple of barn burners I look forward to sharing at some point.

Have a great week everyone!
Gotta agree it was smoking. Loved it.
© PG Music Forums