PG Music Home
Posted By: Paul bright 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/30/13 04:51 PM
The 2nd video has now been released from the Risen From the Ashes Album: Remember Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X635WPTs18&feature=youtu.be
Posted By: seeker Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/30/13 06:06 PM
Paul,

I really enjoyed your music. The story...did not have happy ending,
but messages nicely told.
Was pleasantly surprised how well the animation fit your music.
You vocals are great.

Thanks for sharing with us! On second play now...
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/31/13 04:53 PM
Paul,
Awesome work. I agree with FrankB your vocals are outstanding! The video was very well done as well. It really adds the story. Thanks.
SD
Posted By: boehm Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/31/13 05:01 PM
Hi Paul,

great voice.
Overall good production.

Guenter
Posted By: floyd jane Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/31/13 06:16 PM
Everything about that was enjoyable.
I kept being very impressed by the pictures on the wall..
Cool sound.

floyd
Posted By: ROG Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 07/31/13 10:46 PM
Hi Paul.

I always love a good rock ballad and that is a REALLY good one.

Very moving and atmospheric with a great vocal performance.

The video was superb and added the finishing touch to a very professional package.

ROG.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 08/01/13 09:58 AM
Hi Paul,

Welcome back to the forum. It's been a while!

This is incredibly polished on every imaginable level. I agree with ROG. There's nothing better than a really good rock ballad. This one is brilliant!

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Paul bright Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 08/22/13 04:47 AM
Thanks guys and girls....its always good to here it turned out well...if anyone wants to collaborate hey I'm here ...always looking to do something new
Posted By: Paul bright Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 08/22/13 05:02 AM
I had a chorus teacher tell me...take up the trombone....you will never be a singer ...what i would give to prove that person wrong...
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 08/22/13 02:09 PM
+1 to what's already been said... great job!

But I want to know more about the animation... it fit too well to be something you found online and adapted to your song. Therefore I'm going to guess you created it yourself (if so, great... no, AMAZING job!) What software did you use? Was the character creation software separate from the scenery and animation software?

Due to the realistic water, grass and other 3-d rendering, I'm going to guess you used MAYA for scene construction and animation, and POSER to create the characters. (I'm curious to get past my own conjecture and hear the real info...)

All in all, I thought this was a very WELL CONCEIVED project, brought together with a lot of thought and planning, and a good deal of technical skill too... especially if you DID create the models yourself and animate the video. The project has many facets to it and each of the skills involved has a long learning curve.

So please, tell me more about the animation and how you planned all this synergy
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: 2nd Video Released - Remember Me - 08/23/13 05:36 AM
Fantastic job Paul. I agree with all been said about the animation. I would also be interested in learning a bit about this.
Regards
© PG Music Forums