PG Music Home
Posted By: Mo007 What can I do - 08/31/13 05:41 PM
Hello everyone!
This is a new song I wrote in the holidays.
Feedback welcome!

youtube

hope you enjoy

I use a Yamaha FX370C acoustic guitar
Cubase 5
and a Behringer capacitor microphone

Moritz

I hope it is okay that I post it here. If not, just say it.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: What can I do - 08/31/13 10:35 PM
Hi Moritz,

That's a really cool song you've composed. I like what you've done and how you present it.

This particular forum is a PG Music-run forum where people who use PG Music products post their work to showcase what they have done and to explain how they did it with the different products from the company.

I take it that you are trying to break into the pop industry. My impression is that you have all that's needed to accomplish that. Internet free sites that might help you create a name for yourself are (I mention them just in case you haven't stumbled across them) ...

(I actually had a publisher pick up a song of mine once because it was posted on American Songspace. It seems that, people in the business do use this site.)

Then there are many standard sites that everyone seems to know about. A couple of these are ...

It's also possible to create electronic press kits at ...

The fee is minimal and includes some storage space for audio files and lyrics.

Lastly, don't take your song down. I suspect that there are a number of people in this forum here who would enjoy listening to it smile

All the best!
Noel

P.S. There's a great deal of brilliant work on Vimeo. Your singer/songwriter clip would be a perfect fit for the site.
© PG Music Forums