PG Music Home
Posted By: Vall Bolero - 10/15/13 07:50 AM
https://soundcloud.com/user78903230 Thanks, Since BB I work for a long time, the first version was ВВ 12. Has bought the licence with ВВ 2009. Now I use ВВ 2013. In this song files piano 122,1409 are used. A saxophone 1441. A guitar I play itself. The basis is BB, Then I pass in program Sonar, and I edit in program Sound Forge. Files taken in program ВВ too I edit, I select for the music. I play a piano a little. Music education is not present, music my hobby, I write for friends and acquaintances. Houses at me "house studio". Sometimes I write down friends. I the author of this song and many other things. To me is wound to work in ВВ, very conveniently... But there are also claims.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Bolero - 10/15/13 02:25 PM
There ya go... a description of how you did this is good.

Good job.
Posted By: boehm Re: Bolero - 10/15/13 03:19 PM
Hi Vall,

welcome to the showcase forum.
I like your song very much. Especially that part
where you double your guitar with that pad.
Nice chords.

Guenter
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Bolero - 10/15/13 09:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Val.

Really like this project, especially the sax track which fit very nicely. Also your guitar was very nice, maybe just me but not a fan of the pad.

Later,
Posted By: dani48 Re: Bolero - 10/15/13 11:43 PM
Hi, Vall !:))

I liked your tune very much too !
I have always been weak for latin
rhytms so this kind of music goes
to my heart !:))

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 10/16/13 07:58 AM
Many thanks for your responses. Only I play a guitar itself, and I write down through guitar amplifier "BoX". I want to offer you one more product written by me on the same technology. I very much liked a clarnet in last version of the program. The song is called "Ah, what for you so?". Experiences of the girl offended by the guy.http://soundcloud.com/user78903230/jglsy7afgwjn
Posted By: dani48 Re: Bolero - 10/16/13 05:15 PM
Thanks Vall !:))

A very nice tune and
tasteful performance
all through !:))

You are quite good
with that guitar too !:)

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Bolero - 10/17/13 09:52 PM
Vall - very enjoyable. - floyd
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Bolero - 10/19/13 11:40 PM
Hi Vall, I liked both tunes, very nice indeed.

Mike B.
Posted By: Mac Re: Bolero - 10/19/13 11:47 PM
Nice take on the "Autumn Leaves" changes as a Bolero!

--Mac
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Bolero - 10/20/13 06:51 PM
hi vall welcome to the forum really nice changes the sax was well done enjoyed very much nice mix and guitar riffs in both songs thanks for sharing eric
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 10/22/13 11:03 AM
Many thanks responses, I am glad to hear that my music to whom that is pleasant. In Russia began to listen more to club music, and I already old to skip such dances. I suggest to listen to music "as I see America" with cowboys, Indians. Though in America was never, only cinema. I think errors at me is, it would be desirable their nobility. Thanks
https://soundcloud.com/user78903230
Posted By: Scott C Re: Bolero - 10/23/13 02:20 AM
Listened to the first song on your sound cloud page. The special effect in the intro we amuzing. the song had a nice feel to it
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Bolero - 10/23/13 03:03 PM
Vall,

Some nice sounds you have going there. Nice relaxing feel, well done. Look forward to hearing more.

Steve
Posted By: gruverider Re: Bolero - 10/25/13 08:23 PM
very much enjoyed
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 11/18/14 06:40 AM
Я рад быть с вами. Рекомендуем слушать прелюдия. Скажите, стоит ли prdolzhat развития темы? Как вам сведение - мастеринг? Спасибо. https://soundcloud.com/user78903230
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Bolero - 11/19/14 12:30 AM
Pretty song!! Lots of emotion. Love your guitar playing, and "the band" fit in perfectly. Nice choice of instrumentation. Really sweet. Great job!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 11/20/14 03:31 AM
Грег Джонсон спасибо за участие
Posted By: RnAM Re: Bolero - 11/20/14 01:20 PM
Hi Vall,

We listened to this one: "Болеро", as the title looks like "Bolero" to us.
Nice tune and the guitar and sax are very good.
Nice listen.

Regards,
Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: Bolero - 11/22/14 01:11 AM
Vall,
Welcome to the forum! This is very nice work. We look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
SD
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 01/23/15 08:12 AM
Thank you all. I would like to offer you to listen to two short compositions without names. I'm not making this up song titles, if there are options that I will be grateful ... Forget all troubles and relax ... https://soundcloud.com/user78903230
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Bolero - 01/23/15 09:47 AM
Hi Vall,

You should start a new thread with your new song. I suspect that many people won't realise that you've added a link way down here in the post.

It's a great piece of music you've put together! Very well written, played and performed.

Я действительно наслаждался этим. Спасибо smile

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Vall Re: Bolero - 01/28/15 07:41 AM
thanks for the tip
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Bolero - 01/28/15 09:25 AM
Hi Vall. Thanks for posting. Your tunes are nice and the mix is very clear. Enjoyed my listen and I'm looking forward to you posting more. Be sure to create them as new posts as Noel suggests. Your work is too good to be lost in an old post.

Charlie
© PG Music Forums