PG Music Home
Posted By: JEL JEL - "museum of the strange and unusual" - 12/18/13 06:26 AM
The museum is closed for the night... You're the only one there... Along with all the strange and unusual artifacts from times long ago... Your mind starts drifting...
You hear the sound of a Cello coming from a room near by... This is the museum of the strange and unusual smile

Song link:
JEL - "museum of the strange and unusual" - (20131218)

Style is _SYMPHON.STY (Symphonic Horns & Strings[80RS])
RealTracks in song: 1856:Cello, Background PopCountry Ev 085

The single realtrack (the Cello) was exported from BIAB to Reaper, where reverb, EQ and compression was then added.
JEL - that was surprisingly enjoyable to listen to... floyd
+1
Very enjoyable listen. Love the sound of a cello
Originally Posted By: Scottt709
+1
Very enjoyable listen. Love the sound of a cello

+1!
A great job taking advantage of excellent use of some brand new tools from BIAB!
Well done.
Hmmm, very good. Haunting melody.

Mike B.
Posted By: dani48 Re: JEL - "museum of the strange and unusual" - 12/18/13 08:45 PM
Hi, Jel !

How fresh with some classic here too !
I liked your tune. You may have the
gift of a great composer ! I´d like
to hear more !:))

Cheers and MXmas !
Dani
Posted By: JEL Re: JEL - "museum of the strange and unusual" - 12/19/13 09:16 AM
Thank you very much for all your replies smile A bit over-whelming smile

Yes, the Cello definitely has a far-reaching spirit and soul to it smile

And BIAB really makes it come to life in a way that doesn't seem possible with traditional samplers.

Indeed, Merry Christmas to everybody here, and thanks again smile
jacob.
JEL,

I'm a big fan of the Strange and Unusual and I felt right at home in the Museum. Where others might feel their spines tingle and sweat on their palms, I felt a great sense of comfort in the dim light.

I take it that those huge orchestral sounds are in the 2014 version of BIAB, which I just got. All I can say is: WOW!!

Dean Clark (aka Aleck Rand)
Posted By: JEL Re: JEL - "museum of the strange and unusual" - 12/20/13 01:43 PM
Yes exactly smile the museum is indeed a serene and beautiful place smile

And yes, it's the Cello in the new BIAB2014 Bonus 6-PAK smile
Personally I think that soundpack alone is enough reason to update to BIAB2014, but the program itself actually has some pretty cool new features smile (I updated from BIAB2012)
Jacob,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on hitting a home-run on your first post. I will be listening for more to come.

Merry Christmas
Hi Jel...

This is our first time to listen to you, we've only been here a week or so. We have a good friend, John Lawrence Schick, who writes a lot of this style/genre. he's great at it and this sounds equally good. We loved it...no sweat or goose bumps here...just smiles on our faces. Thanks for the fun!

Al & Di
© PG Music Forums