PG Music Home
I think this should work. Sorry for the screw-up. Please give a listen. Thanks. Take care. Greg

https://soundcloud.com/gjohnson-2/take-me-to-the-ocean
Wow what an impressive intro. Love this song. Excellent guitar work.. Nice job..
Quote:
Wow what an impressive intro. Love this song. Excellent guitar work.. Nice job..

I have to say that the intro is incredible!
Thoroughly enjoyed that professional production.

Alyn
Fabulous! Lovely song, performance and production! Well done.
Please tell us details of how you put it together, gear and software used, etc.

John
Loved this... great intro (as has already been said).....

What PG tracks are you using? There are some nice things in there.

Good job.
Hey Greg,

This song is incredibly impressive.

You've done a brilliant job writing it and putting it all together. The lyrics and the music are absolutely outstanding. Stunning. I loved the personification of the ocean in the second verse. That was powerful. This song has "Hit" written on every syllable, on every note. I hope the right person hears it for you smile

All the best,
Noel
Great tune, vocal, arrangement and production!! I might be biased re the killer kick off by having watched a Beach Boy special on their new project last night smile You vocal allows every word to be understood -- an ability that many do not possess. Everything works well. Thanks for posting.
A very well produced song. Some tunes that I hear (very few) make me sit up and take notice from the first note and this is one of those. Outstanding job all around. I admire the work and dedication it took to get to this level of production, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Rick
Hi Greg,

great production. Especially love your choir.
Looking forward for more.
Merry Christmas.

Guenter
Hi Greg,

Welcome!

Love your voice and the song sounds great. I'm a beach boys fan so I love that flavor.

Give us some info on how you used BIAB/RB in the production.

Josie
Greg,

We're new here...2nd day. Just learning the forums and getting to know a few folks.

There's not much left to say about this one that hasn't already been said! Surf Rock, eh?! That intro blew us away! The cut track was so professionally done...everything as perfect as can be. Great job...kudos!

Merry Christmas...

Al & Di
Very impressive Greg, really liked the lyric and the melody. They both work together seamlessly.

I also really like the phrasing, especially on the delivery of the words "Take Me to the Ocean".

As others have said, I really hope this song falls into the hands to the right listeners.
Greg,

Excellent. Cool song. Nice vocal (and harmonies!). Terrific production and mix. Very enjoyable listen!!

Really looking forward to what comes next! Welcome - make yourself comfortable and stay awhile..

floyd
© PG Music Forums