PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Daydream - 01/17/14 03:19 AM
Daydream Here is another Smooth Jazz song all PG tracks except Vocal, Congo and Shaker. SmoothJazzPoppy Style,
Guitar 1638 Sax 1642 Hope you enjoy it! Picture is my new and first Grandson, only girls till now!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 04:07 AM
Tommy,

GORGEOUS! Incredible mix. A beautiful song.

I guess I'm gonna have to find another song for you to play guitar on if you aren't going to add it to your own... LOL (uh... seriously...)

floyd
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 04:12 AM
Ha, I can hardly hold a guitar up right now, I hurt my back but it's slowly getting better. Glad You liked the song Floyd, I haven't listened to many songs lately cause I had to down grade my internet connection to a 3gb a month connection. frown
Posted By: MikeK Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 05:05 AM
Smooth as heck, Tommy! Just about right down my line when it comes to Smooth Jazz... Really nice!!!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 12:45 PM
Nice and relaxing..
Posted By: tommyad Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 01:08 PM
Tommy, Great song, great mix. I was going to ask where's the guitar but you already answered that. Hope the back feels better. I've got the same problem. Tom
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Daydream - 01/17/14 11:32 PM
Thanks so much Mike, Scott and Tom for taking the time to listen! I just uploaded one with me on Guitar too, recorded it in December 2013 and just remembered it.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Daydream - 01/18/14 05:43 AM
Oh yeah! Smooth alright. very good mix.

Mike B.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Daydream - 01/18/14 07:02 AM
Tommy...

Yeah, this is so smooth! Love the percussions and that's a great mix...everything exactly where it should be. Thanks for a real nice listen. Hope the back gets better soon. Best to you...

Al & Di
Posted By: boehm Re: Daydream - 01/18/14 02:50 PM
Hi Tommy,
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Yeah, this is so smooth! Love the percussions and that's a great mix...everything exactly where it should be. Thanks for a real nice listen. Hope the back gets better soon. Best to you...

+1

Guenter
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Daydream - 01/19/14 04:58 AM
Thank You so much for taking the time to listen Guenter, Al & Di and Mike! smile
© PG Music Forums