RealDrums RockEven8
RealTracks: RT1407 Piano
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lead vocal: Martin Jones
Backup vocal group: Lance and the Dark
Arrangement, Bass, Guitar, Percussion: Aleck Rand

BACKSTABBERS https://soundcloud.com/aleckrand/backstabbers-in-collaboration
Dark Lance,

Nice!!! Man! you captured that sound! Nice mix. That Martin can sing!
Great job on the background vocals. Cool, funky bass line...

Very enjoyable. Funky.

floyd
Dean,

I doff my hat to you. This is incredibly good and a real pleasure to listen to.

Regards,
Noel
This song has a very cool rhythm to it. Excellent vocals and playing
Hi Dean,

I remember this song from playing it on stage.
You did a great job on the arrangement. Cool bass and
guitar. And you got a good singer here.
Not to forget Lance.

Guenter
My word, this is Mighty!
Great singing for sure but a superb combination of 3 midi Styles and RTs - what a lot of work and what a great result.
Really enjoyed this, guys. Full Marks.
cheers
ian
ps - HC still on the Go. AS you probably know I have a few things in the family that are needing to be dealt with. Soon, my friend.
Martin has that Marvin Gay sound, Well done on the instrumentation; thanks for sharing!
Dean, What they do! I always liked this song. You did it justice with the arrangement. Martin provided a great vocal. I'm still smiling. Thanks, Tom
hi dean great chops and mix vocals excellent great job guys eric
Very cool arrangement. Love the way the bass carries the song. Wonderful example of what can be done with BIAB RT's, midi, and your playing -- not to forget the fine vocals. Fun listen.
Hi, Dean & the group !:))

Pro all thru !:))
As always I am thrilled by
those guitar solos by the best
guitarrist in the world !
Add to that a very solid vocal
performance and you have it all !:))

Cheers
Dani
Hi Dean
What a wonderful production. Great vocalist. The BIAB production is definitely something to aspire to.
Dean,
up to your normal high standard.
Enjoyable.

Alyn
Thank you Floyd,

Yeh, Martin really powers the thing along. Although the backup group ain't bad either.

Very glad you liked it.

Lance ...uh, I mean, Dean
Noel,

That's an incredibly kind reply. Let me tell you, working with two symphony orchestras plus a chamber ensemble, a special track just for contrabass and tympani, a rock band, three percussionists, ... it goes on ... well, it wasn't what you'd call a walk in the park. I deserve a pat on the back just for the effort!

Dean
Hi Dean,

Pretty much all been said. Very nice arrangement. Great vocals, and your instrumentation is stellar as always. (By the way, I'm pretty sure there is medication available to treat your multiple personalities.) smile

Steve
Steve,

Thanks buddy - I've tried all those damn medications. None of 'em ever worked. But I'm very glad you liked the tune.

.... my name, it's on the tip of my tongue ..gimme a sec ... Carl Danek? No that's not it ... can I have a hint?
Josie,

You are so kind. It's an honor to receive these kind of words from the likes of you.

Dean
+10 on everything. The standing ovation is richly deserved.
Wow! If that's equal to a standing ovation, then I'll take it man! Thank you for your encouraging words.

Dean Clark (aka Aleck Rand)
Thanks Dani. Now, I can agree with your outrageous praise depending on how you define "world." There is no question that I am the best guitar player on

.......................................................................Jupiter or Mars

but down here where I'm

.................................................................playing among the stars ... ?

No way. And incidentally, what song am I referring to in this reply? C'mon Dani - you know this tune!

Dean
Hi Alyn,

I'm still marveling at you with that Mahavishnu guitar. Did you string the 12 string in the traditional way or all in unison the way I do?

In any case, thank you for the positive review.

Dean
© PG Music Forums