PG Music Home
Hey all, great day to you! Anyway, I just got an email from Floyd mentioning there was User Track contest so I popped in. I wish I had known a bit sooner. I only have 2013 version anyway. But It was nice to swing by, place looks great and this forum sounds fantastic.

Hey just finished another demo for Seymour Duncan company. This is a Rockabilly, Jump Blues(ish), Americana Country content. Real Tracks make an appearance during the country parts with a little pedal steel. The rest I needed to write and play myself to support the style changes. Anyway,. hope you enjoy and I wish you a great week!

Cheers! RG

WOW!
I can pick like that....IN MY DREAMS,lol, great work on the backing tracks and the guitar work is phenomenal; thanks for sharing!
Rodney - I hate the word, due to it's over-use, but....awesome.

Regards,

Bob
Hi, Rodney !:))

I am awed !!!!
I donĀ“t find any other word than WOW me too !!!:))

Cheers
Dani
Rodney - this got me thinkin'.

So, if I put those Seymour Duncan's in my Squire Tele, I will be able to play like you, right? grin

Regards,

Bob
Hi Rodney,

just great.

Guenter
Great stuff, Rodney! Always enjoy watching you do that!
You make it look effortless.

After watching....time to turn my axes into kindling.

Well done.

Carry on....
Fantastic
Wow+10! Just out of curiosity, is the drum track live or software, if the later, which one? Very good indeed.

Mike B.
hi rg that's some great guitar playing love it thanks for sharing eric
PG Music should change your Apprentice status immediately! Lol.

What a player you are! Wishing you continued success.

p.s. I don't recall seeing a Tele with a Bigsby type bridge.
Sorry for the delayed reply! Thank you everybody for the kind words and goodness! Since I don't participate here too often I don't like to bump my threads with a reply.

I sincerely appreciate it though!

Pete: That tune is both. It is from a sample library and I programmed/tweaked/altered the tune by hand with some basic rhythms to start with...so live drums recorded, inputted via midi. The software is this:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/manufacturer/Steven_Slate_Drums

Take time for sure, but when you do it right it pays off.
Thanks again folks!
Rodney,

Man, I almost missed this due to my schedule! Just spectacular! So glad I finally got time to get caught up, and hear this!

Steve
© PG Music Forums