PG Music Home
Several folks have asked why we haven't posted any new songs with Di singing or why she has sung harmony with me on some of my vocals. She has a serious respiratory condition and may not be able to sing for quite a while. It's depressing to her ... and leaves you folks having to listen to me or a bunch of instruments for a while. That alone should give you good reason to hope she's back sooner rather than later ...HA!

Also, have a question for you folks. We have a number of songs with backgrounds tracks created on software other than BIAB. But we added some BAIB strings to some of them ... nothing else, just strings. Does that make them acceptable to post here, or is that to minimal of an association with BIAB? Don't want to break the rules. Thanks in advance.

Best to everyone. Oh, also, today is our first anniversary!!!!! We got married a year ago today ... now the neighbors have nothing to talk about!

Al - Di says hello!
Hi Al and Di
Congrats on your first year and I hope you have many more. I do hope Di's health situation improves. I think it is fine to post a song with just one BIAB track. If I recall others have done so in the past.
One year...congrats... you're still on your honeymoon....

As far as posting ...yep, if the song has but one track in it that was BB/RB I think it easily qualifies. I'd even say if it only had a clip such as a sax or steel guitar solo that BB/RB created..... the point of this forum is to show how you use BB/RB in your music.
Hi, Al & Di

It is no problem with your
tunes as long as there is
something in it made with BIAB
(This you already knew) !

We all hope that Di will
get over her indisposition
as soon as possible !

Cheers
Dani
Hi Al and Di,
Originally Posted By: JosieC

Congrats on your first year and I hope you have many more. I do hope Di's health situation improves. I think it is fine to post a song with just one BIAB track. If I recall others have done so in the past.

Ditto.

Guenter
hanks very much, everyone, for the congrats and the info. Much appreciated! Will be over late tonight (early morning, actually) or tomorrow to listen to some more of your music!

Al (and Di)
Yeah - absolutely fine, Al.
There are Posters on here who dont even use BIAB/RB at all and get away with it.
Always look forward to your Posts (even though I dont comment on many - the more clued-up guys than I say it all so much better)and I guess you are getting stuck into that Axe and learning your chops for some geetar based stuff?
Hope so anyway.
cheers
ian
ps -Al - Passed by USAAF Burtonwood on Friday. Nowadays, from the Motorway (M62)you wouldnt know it was ever there but some of the building on the north side are still in use - as farm storage etc, I guess.
Hi Ian,

Thanks! Actually, I'm tied up with some legal issues that have me driving 475 miles each way a couple times a month. Also, I have a new novel out on Amazon (I also write books as well as music) and I had a deadline to meet for that publication. So, between those two issues, not had much time for music. Looking forward to getting back on a regular basis.

Kind of sad about Burtonwood. I have a few nice memories from there! Best to you my friend.

Al
© PG Music Forums