PG Music Home
http://youtu.be/7TYbMB0keI0

This was my submission for week 3 of Cheryl's Challenge. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Love it Donald! (But you already know that :))
Josie, our mutual respect and admiration need no longer be spoken. You are a loyal and treasured friend and cyber daughter to me. If I should ever miss an opportunity to praise your beautiful work, please assume that it's a given. You have yet to miss an opportunity to dedicate a song to me during your SJ performances and nothing could warm me wee Irish 'art more.
Hi Don,

great. I wonder who is the singer.

Guenter
Excellent production Mr. Gaynor. I especially thought the vocal processing was good. Effects are very subjective and an often referenced area of a production as their influence affects listeners interpretation greatly. Some may be distracted by the amount of reverb or delay applied finding it to make the vocal harsh or taken too far back in a mix or may be distracted by using a cathedral reverb vocal in a otherwise close, intimate song. To my ears in this mix, the vocals were pleasing and well-placed in the mix and the effects were just right for the vocal performance of this cover song. Good luck with Cheryl's Challenge. This should be a good bet for a high placement.

+1 to your compliment to JosieC writing skills and performances. I have not taken the opportunity to ever visit SJ but I am completely blown away from each and every one of her performances I have had the pleasure to hear.

I am a very poor performer and have found that using BIAB to create covers, Karaoke versions and backing tracks for my band's performances or other performers has been a great learning tool and accelerated my comprehension and skill with BIAB. The intricacies of the BIAB software and the time taken to make cover tracks result in far superior quality over the one shot, quick productions of my original performances I've posted here on the forum. I have spent from hours, to weeks, to months creating realistic, accurate and authentic covers with BIAB but then conversely, I do very little editing (too little, too often actually) in my originals.
hi don just awesome great production thanks for sharing eric
Hi Don. I know of the song but have never heard it before. I can't imagine anyone could sing it with much more feeling than you have. Beautiful job! Take care. Greg
Top notch my friend!

Later,
Most enjoyable! Cheers.
© PG Music Forums