PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. red peace - 06/28/14 11:04 PM
hi guys thanks for taking time to listen and feed back eric https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/ed-peace real tracks Style is _SJZPPAS.STY (SmJazzPoppy w/AltoSax Solo(75RS))

RealTracks in style: 909:Bass, Electric, SmoothPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 912:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothPoppy Ev16 090
RealTracks in style: 1058:Sax, Alto, Soloist SmoothJazzPoppy Ev16 090
RealDrums in style: SmoothJazzPoppy^4-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare HiHat
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: red peace - 06/29/14 04:55 AM
Smooth as silk, sweet as honey!! You have become one with the box on this production. Love the guitar! Great stuff!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: red peace - 06/29/14 04:59 AM
Sorry for repeating my "one with the box" metaphor. I see I've used it on your last post. I'm old enough that I did not realize until I read that. I guess it just struck me that way again-didn't realize I was plagiarizing myself. Just honestly that impressed I guess! Take care. Greg
Posted By: dani48 Re: red peace - 06/29/14 08:48 AM

Hi Eric !

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Smooth as silk, sweet as honey!! You have become one with the box on this production. Love the guitar! Great stuff!! Take care. Greg

Could not say it better than Greg here !:))

Cheers Dani
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: red peace - 06/29/14 12:39 PM
Sweet sounding guitar.

Some of the notes are kinda left hanging, unresolved. 1:27 is an example. There are others.

I didn't see a guitar BB track indicated so I assume the picking is you playing live. You need to pay attention to the chord changes because it's almost like a key change in some of those places. You need to switch the scale you're working with to accommodate the proper notes to sound "right" and in the proper key. That's the mark of an experienced picker in the jazz world....keep it sounding good all the time.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: red peace - 06/29/14 01:32 PM
eric,

always love your guitar mixed with a little sax and e piano.

enjoyable.

floyd
Posted By: boehm Re: red peace - 06/29/14 04:22 PM
Hi Eric,

I love your guitar sound.

Guenter
© PG Music Forums