PG Music Home
Got the idea for this one from a newsletter entitled Hands on Faith. I receive from Biblegateway.com; an online Bible resource. I wrote a song last year using another newsletter title from there. This is my third song for the 5090 challenge, I will keep posting to this post the rest of the way so as not to take up everybody elses slots, LOL. Here is the link to my 5090 profile. The tracks are band in a box, sorry I don't have the numbers. I froze tracks and then moved to different styles to get different instruments and so it only shows the instruments from the current style. Was trying to write a singalong song for the week 1 challenge. All feedback welcomed!

My 5090
Posted By: boehm Re: Hands on Faith - 07/10/14 01:49 PM
Hi Robert,

the chorus is perfect for sing-a-long.
Nice little tune.
Restricting your 5090 to this post is a good idea.

Guenter
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Hands on Faith - 07/11/14 04:29 PM
Good one, Robert. Some of the solo instruments stopped a bit too abruptly (but I know these are at a quick pace...) You should try one of my choir clap loops on the last chorus...

floyd
Posted By: marty c Re: Hands on Faith - 07/11/14 04:46 PM
Great song Robert! That 50/90 Is quite a challenge. I have yet to write my first song and am lost at how to begin.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Hands on Faith - 07/11/14 09:25 PM
Another winner from Robert!

As always I love the mix, your vocals and your message.

Keep up the great work.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Hands on Faith - 07/12/14 12:39 AM
Floyd the reason for the solo stop after the banjo is that the bass was supposed to be the solo there. I should have found a solo bass part but didn't, thanks everyone for the feedback
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Hands on Faith - 07/12/14 12:44 AM
Song number 4 of the 50/90 is called "Be A Friend." The realtrack used is

1767 Acoustic Piano

Here is the link to my profile

My Profile
Posted By: RichMac Re: Hands on Faith - 07/12/14 01:36 AM
Enjoyed that one Robert. Suits your voice perfectly and definitely a sing along. Best wishes for the rest of them. Go for it. Cheers.
Posted By: dani48 Re: Hands on Faith - 07/12/14 10:31 PM
Hi, Robert !

This is one of your best !:))
Really nice vocals and
background, just the right
for a tune like this !:))

Good Luck with the competition !!:))

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: boehm Re: Hands on Faith - 07/13/14 12:43 PM
Hi Robert,
Originally Posted By: RichMac
Enjoyed that one Robert. Suits your voice perfectly and definitely a sing along. Best wishes for the rest of them. Go for it.

+1

Guenter
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Hands on Faith - 07/13/14 07:36 PM
Re: Be A Friend

Robert,

All of your songs are well-written - and I think this may be your best ever...

Whatever that piano track is, it's perfect for this. Your chorus is BEGGING for harmonies - the "bridge" (at the end), too - although you do not come back to the chorus - which I think you should.

When you are finished with 5090, I hope you will come back to this one - and "do it up"!!!

Excellent.

floyd
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Hands on Faith - 07/14/14 06:37 AM
Song number 5 of the 5090 songwriting challenge is a song which the lyrics are written by a wonderful songwriter Cindy Prince. It is called The Music Lifted Me. Feedback welcome as always thanks everyone for the feedback on the 4 so far, much appreciated!

My 5090
Posted By: RichMac Re: Hands on Faith - 07/14/14 07:25 AM

Hi Robert. Enjoyed 'lifted me' so much i had to comment. You have really hit your stride and are going great. Wonderful lyrics and production. Cheers.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Hands on Faith - 07/15/14 02:29 AM
Just added a new song on the 5090 it is a collaboration the lyrics were written by Elizabeth Petty; it is for anyone who has ever subtracted the value of their clothes when they weigh Ha, ha. It is called the Rationalizer it is song 6 in the 5090 challenge.

the instruments are all band in a box
they are all midi with the exception of the drums

bass is 39/3 clavi bass
Piano is 5 Electric Piano
guitar is 82 Saw Lead wave
melody is 85 charang lead
Real drums nashville ev/16
strings 49/2 60's strings

My 5090
Posted By: boehm Re: Hands on Faith - 07/15/14 09:39 AM
Hi Robert,

really funny lyrics.
You found an appropriate tune.
Very original.

Guenter
Nice one. Simple and to the point. I like the "entertaining of angels" line as well.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Rationalizer - 07/15/14 11:47 AM
Re: Rationalizer

Nicely done, Robert. I like that you look for "new and different" production styles...

A clever lyric.

floyd
Thanks everyone, I added song 7 of the 5090 it is a song I wrote in 95 but could not remember the melody, I also took the chance to rewrite some of the lyrics as well as adding a bridge. It is called You Are Always On My Mind, the BIAB instruments used are

519 Elec Bass
522 FP gtr
405 rhy gtr
618 fiddle
RD's NashvilleEv8^1,Side STick, Ride

My 5090
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Two Fools In Paradise - 07/18/14 02:36 AM
Song 9 "Two Fools In Paradise" in the 5090 challenge is one I wrote in 1992 but I did a rewrite to a good portion of it, thanks to Band in a Box I can now record it. I appreciate any feedback on it! ***Note In case you missed it here is a link to a tip I put under the tips and tricks section. I hope this helps!

Wav File Trick

My 5090 Profile
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Two Fools In Paradise - 07/18/14 01:00 PM
Be Friend is well written. Nice work. The piano vocal works well.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Two Fools In Paradise - 07/18/14 10:23 PM
Thanks Guitarhacker, much appreciated!
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Two Fools In Paradise - 07/18/14 10:29 PM
Song 10 is in the books "All As One" for the 5090 Songwriting Challenge, feedback welcome and appreciated!

The instruments are
1929 eurodance bass
2036 Country Mandolin
RLDR Urban Pop Ev8Urbanfolk^Metalclap
380 Syncopated Guitar
1756 Pop Pedal Steel
417 Motown Rock Tenor Sax
2110 Horn Section

My Profile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: All As One - 07/19/14 12:54 PM
Robert,

What a clever, inventive idea! Very enjoyable.

I am enjoying your journey.

floyd
Posted By: boehm Re: All As One - 07/19/14 01:19 PM
Hi Robert,

number 8 and 10 are really interesting to listen to.
Please go on experimenting.
I like that.

Guenter
Posted By: RichMac Re: All As One - 07/20/14 08:56 AM
Hi Robert. Hard to keep up with all your songs. Good fun though. Listening to 'All as One'. Love the bass of course and the wonderful mixture of styles. Great sentiment and it really works for me. Tastefully done.
edit. Loved 'Fuzzy' also.
OOps. Another edit. Just listened to 'It made me cry'. Beautiful. Your arrangements sound so clean, honest and uncluttered. Didn't make me cry but certainly captured my attention. Cheers.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: All As One - 07/20/14 09:36 AM
Thanks floyd jane, boehm and RichMac, your comments are much appreciated!
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: All As One - 07/22/14 12:27 AM
Just found this thread. I haven't made it through all ten songs (yet) but just had to stop listening long enough to comment. I'm really enjoying hearing them. The overall impression is a sense of joy. I love me some sad, heart tearing gloom and doom but joy sure makes a bad day brighter.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: All As One - 07/22/14 03:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback Jim!

Well guys and gals I am up to 12 songs now in the 5090 #12 is a rap song, yeah you heard me right, LOL. Which sadly to say has no Band in a Box used in it. It was created using Sony Acid Loops.

My 5090 Profile
Posted By: gibson Re: All As One - 07/22/14 06:06 AM
incredible writing skills, I am impressed and enjoying each and every song.

That rap is really good, a bit too short but hey 50 songs in 90 days is impressive.

Alyn
Posted By: gruverider Re: Hands on Faith - 07/22/14 09:46 AM
Be A Friend is a wonderful tune, glad I took time to listen.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Hands on Faith - 07/22/14 10:57 AM
Hi Robert,

Because of a very serious family health issue and packing up to move out of state, our time here is very limited for a while. But we wanted to get in alt least one of your songs as we always enjoy what you do. We listened to "Be A Friend". Very nicely done! That piano backing was perfect! Great song, great production and great presentation! We totally enjoyed our listen. Best to ya!

Alan & Di
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Hands on Faith - 07/22/14 04:49 PM
My prayers are with you as you handle things with your family, the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you; Thanks for taking the time to listen, wish you well on your move! Look forward to hearing more from you as well!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Hands on Faith - 07/22/14 07:34 PM
Be A Friend = Awesome

I'm amazed that you can do all of this.
Hi Robert,

Be a friend is a very cool song!
And like Floyd said, a harmony vocal in the chorus would enhance things a little bit more. I'd be happy to oblige by the way.

Writing so many songs in so little time (I know a little about that, ha ha) is quite an accomplishment of you.
So, keep up the good work!

Regards,
Rob
Thanks R & AM, appreciate the feedback!

#13 is off and running it is called "All Things New"

My 5090 Profile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: All Things New - 07/23/14 01:19 PM
Re: All Things New....

Robert,

This is one of your BEST EVER. And that's saying a lot, since I think you've written about 500 songs...

A terrific write. Your best vocal ever. Excellent production and a top-notch mix....

I hope others here are listening to these...

You should be pitching this one.

Bravo.

floyd
Posted By: boehm Re: All Things New - 07/23/14 02:04 PM
Hi Robert,

"Do You" is a very interesting style.
"All Things New" sounds very professional.
"Two Flats ..." is my personal favourite.
Have you still got time to eat, drink and sleep?
I'm sure you are on holidays.

Guenter
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: All Things New - 07/25/14 05:18 AM
Thanks floydjane and boehm the feedback

I actually remembered to write down the instruments for song #15 of the 5090 Songwriting Challenge, it has a pop jazz feel it is a waltz called "Give All Glory To The King" the instruments are

776 Bass
779 Piano
1498 Guitar
RD Pop Waltz

My 5090 Profile
I am up to song 18, it is a collaboration the instruments used from Band in a Box are

518 bass
365 Guitar
RD Nashville Ev8^6-HH, HHO
362 Guitar
1856 Cello

My Profile
That is nice.
As Guenter said how do you find time to eat and sleep during the 50/90 challenge.

Alyn
Posted By: floyd jane Re: My Heart Knows The Way #18 - 07/29/14 02:37 PM
Re: My Heart Knows The Way #18

Nice job on that, Robert. Some nice production moves there...

Cool use of a hook to write a song.

floyd
Posted By: RichMac Re: My Heart Knows The Way #18 - 07/29/14 09:48 PM
My heart Knows The Way. Loved the gentle wistful quality of this song. Good collaboration Robert. Cheers.
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: My Heart Knows The Way #18 - 07/31/14 01:39 AM
Robert,
I don't know how you do it. Another great song. Great sentiment in this one.
SD
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Hands on Faith - 07/31/14 06:55 AM
Hi Robert,

I've just listened to "Hands On Faith". Very impressive! This one is a real toe-tapper and a thoroughly enjoyable listen.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Hands on Faith - 08/01/14 06:09 AM
Hi Robert

I have just listened to "Be a Friend". Loved it. So gentle. The lyrics are really thought provoking. Loved the simple piano arrangement and the harmonies are spectacular. "You may unwittingly entertain angels"

I also listened to "Hands on Faith". Love it too.

Just as note that the link to soundcloud does not work on internet explorer for some reason. I had to use Chrome.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: After The Crash #19 - 08/01/14 08:37 AM
Thanks floydjane, Boehm, gibson, richmac, spacedog, noel96 and Josiec for the kind comments, also thanks Josie for the heads up on internet explorer, it is not working on my end with IE. I have pretty much quit using it for that very reason and also it has had so many security bugs in the past. Chrome seems less buggy, hopefully IE will work on the bugs as it is a much faster search engine at least on my computer.

Also I am up to #19 a sad comedy song entitled "After The Crash" here is the link to my 5090 profile

My Profile
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/05/14 05:56 AM
Here is song #20 of the 5090 Songwriting Challenge. This weeks challenge was to make up a word and then write a song using the word. The word is the title of the song "SUPERFINEDELICIOUS" it is a blues rock number. The instruments are band in a box. The style only had 4 instruments bass, drums, rhythm guitar and solo harmonica. I added a 2nd solo slide guitar the numbers are as follows.

564 Bass
565 Elec Rhythm
570 Slide Guitar
571 Harmonica
RD's Nashville 128^08 snare, ride

My Profile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/05/14 01:54 PM
Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS

Excellent write, Robert. SOLID.

Terrific use of RTs. A great job of getting a lot out of a few tracks.

Excellent mix.

Enjoying your journey.

floyd
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/09/14 11:19 AM
Thanks floydjane for the feedback on Superfinedelicious, much appreciated!

I am now up to 22 songs in the 50/90 song 22 was written by one of the guys on the 5090 site. I used band in a box to bring it to life. Love me some Band in a box!! The song is called "Another Bridge That Just Won't Burn"

My 5090 Profile
Posted By: RichMac Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/10/14 09:07 AM
Hi Robert. Glad you are still going so strong. Just listened to 'Another Bridge'. Another great song and well performed.
Listened to the computer virus one too. Glad you are letting your imagination run wild. Keep on trucking. Cheers.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/12/14 07:03 AM
Thanks RichMac for the feedback!

I am now up to #24 songs in the 5090 Songwriting Challenge! It is a challenge song; the challenge was to tell a story, so I took some news stories and turned them into "The 6 O' Clock Blues"

My 5090
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/16/14 04:54 AM
Song 26 of the 5090 is one I showed my nephew how to pick loops and also how to program notes in, the rest he did, Song #27 is a song I got the idea from a newsletter title, called Beyond Sunday

My Profile
Posted By: Noel96 Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/16/14 05:34 AM
Hi Robert,

You and your nephew are very creative! I was impressed.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/19/14 11:36 PM
Thanks Noel96 for the feedback on CT1, nephew thanks you to.

I am now up to song 28 in the 5090 the song is called "Jesus Christ my King"

My 5090 Profile
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/23/14 03:42 AM
Song #29 is a comedy tune for all the folks here on the forum who think text message is a foreign language.

My Profile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/23/14 06:40 PM
re:Song #29

Funny, Robert.

fj
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/26/14 07:27 AM
thanks floyd for the feedback on "The Old Fart Text Message Translator"!

Song #30 of the 5090 Songwriting Challenge is entitled "Living Out Loud" it is a Rock Guitar Ballad, all the instruments are Band in a Box. The Song was Mixed and Mastered inside of Band in a Box using Izone4. Everything was kept in stereo except for the bass and I put a mono eq on it in the dx section to turn it to mono.

The instruments are
Bass 366
Organ 688
Drums Ev16^1Sidestick,Ride
Guitar 1 841
Guitar 2 1167
Guitar 3 1540
Guitar 4 1541

5090 Profile
Posted By: boehm Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/26/14 02:30 PM
Hi Robert,

a lot of stuff going on there.
I like your experiments (The Evil Rekach and CT 1),
but my favorite is Beyond Sunday.
What a beautiful song.

Guenter
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/27/14 05:58 AM
Thanks boehm for the feedback, much appreciated!

Song #31 of the challenge was a song written by a fellow 5090er it is a father daughter song it is called "Daddies Girl", all tips and suggestions welcome!

5090 Profile #31
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/28/14 06:48 PM
Very nice, Mr cornucopia!
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 08/29/14 07:02 AM
Thanks Janice & Bud for listening!

Song 32 is a Jazz/Country Waltz number entitled "Lovers Dance" here is a link to my profile, all feedback is appreciated.

5090 Profile
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 09/05/14 07:38 AM
Have not posted and update since song 32; I am up to #35 in the 5090 songwriting challenge.
With song #33 I was trying to write a traditional church hymn, I added a break in it which would not be in it at church as the congregation would sing it straight through. It is entitled "Let Jesus Christ Reign",

song #34 is a bossa nova tune entitled "Romance in Brazil"

song #35 is entitled "History Lesson", I actually got the title from another 5090er song title. Her song was about history, but I have been watching the old tv series "Everybody Loves Raymond" and as soon as I saw the title "History Lesson" I thought about an episode Where Ray had taped Debra yelling at him because she is going through PMS, and so she ask him "Where was my tape recorder when" she then list off some of Rays failures, which include taping the Superbowl over their wedding video. it was with this in mind that I wrote the song. It is a blues comedy number. Feedback on all of the songs is appreciated! Here is the link to my profile

5090 Profile
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 09/06/14 12:58 AM
Robert,
Nice work. I don't know how you 50/90s do it. I'm in awe,
SD
Posted By: MarioD Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 09/06/14 01:13 AM
Robert "History Lesson" put a big smile on my face. I love the blues and this is one blues song that I think most men can relate too! I'm afraid to play this to my wife because I can hear her now "Oh yea, Oh yea that's you"!

Super song here my friend. Everything about it is perfect.

I'm not surprised that you can compose songs so fast but I am really envious on how all of them are so good! I wish I had that kind of talent.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 09/06/14 07:54 AM
Thanks Spacedog and Mario D for the kind comments, I really enjoy all the work that you both do. Mario D I love the tag on your profile

It has taken me many years but I have finally figured out what I want to be...............younger!

LOL! LOL!

5090 Profile
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: SUPERFINEDELICIOUS - 09/06/14 09:40 PM
Song #36 is Jazz tune entitled "Enchanted Dream" it is all real tracks and I actually remembered to write them down before I shut off the computer this time, LOL.

They are:
1636______Bass
1639______Piano
Drums_____Jazz Funk Groovin^HHsdstk, HH,Snr
1637______Rhythm Gtr
1648______Solo Elec Guitar

I am trying to do more complex chord progressions as well as improve my mixing, so all comments and suggestions are very welcome!

Here is the link to my profile and it is song #36, but feel free to comment on any you listen to!

5090 Profile
Posted By: RnAM Re: I will walk again - 09/11/14 08:55 PM
Hi Robert,

Checking your list to see how far you already are with the 50songs contest.
I love the song: I will walk again
The arrangement is simple but striking. I love your vocal on this!

Regards,
Rob
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: I will walk again - 09/12/14 10:24 AM
Thanks R & Am for the feedback on "I Will Walk Again" also for putting lyrics to Rhythmical Whimsical!
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: I will walk again - 09/12/14 10:25 AM
I am now up to song #40. #40 lyrics are by Rob Meulman and he is vocalist on the song as well. my last post was at song #36.

below is the link to my profile, I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to post feedback on the songs.

**Note if you have listened to song #38 "Glory Hallelujah" before 9/11/2014 I re-compressed the vocals and they are now far more even.

**note song #40 "You Help Me Choose, Find, Love" Live"

I took the title from the lyrics Rob Meulman, Pg handle R&AM wrote, he took instrumental song #37 from my 5090 challenge "Rhythmical Whimsical and he wrote some great lyrics to it; he is the vocalist as well! Thank you Rob!

5090 Profile

As always I sincerely thank each and everyone of you here on the forum for all of the feedback, tips and help throughout my years here on the forum, THANKS!
Posted By: PatrickH Re: I will walk again - 09/12/14 12:03 PM
Robert, nice work on "I will walk again". Nice clean, reflective arrangement and I felt The string break was wonderfully effective. I think the tune would lend itself to many stylistic interpretations. I could imagine a contemporary group like Chris Tomlin or Paul Baloche covering this. I wouldn't mind hearing Third Day give it a spin too. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: I will walk again - 09/12/14 12:56 PM
#40 is a great collaboration with Rob. I think it all came together really nice. I admire you taking the task and working on your 4th 50/90 challenge. whew, 200 songs.

Charlie
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/20/14 02:26 PM
Re: Peace In The Valley

Robert,

Took a look to see how you were doing on the 50...
Looks like you are on track... in the home stretch..

This is a very good write. Terrific production - perfect for the song.

All very impressive. But the most impressive part is the harmony. Probably the best "created" harmony I've ever heard. That had to have taken some time.

I encourage everyone to listen - and read Robert's liner notes about creating the harmony.

Well done!

floyd
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/21/14 03:47 AM
Thanks floyd for the feedback on "Peace In The Valley", much appreciated.

Created another harmony part for song #43 on the 5090, it is entitled "He Don't Change", let me know if I cut off to much of the kick drum. I put a hp @ 50hz on the kick and then boosted it by 3. I also cut the bass @50. All feedback appreciated!

5090 Profile
Posted By: RichMac Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/22/14 04:18 AM
Hi Robert. I don't normally like preachy songs but your "Peace in the Valley" is beautiful, and I love it! Will listen to others when time permits. Cheers.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/23/14 09:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback Rich

I am now up to 45 songs. Songs 41-43 were created using Band in a Box. Song 44 was created using Abelton Live Sounds, and song 44 was created using Song Acid Loops. Both songs were mixed and mastered in Realband. I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to listen and share your feedback.

5090 Profile
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/23/14 09:51 PM
Hi Robert. Just listened to Peace in the Valley and man that is an impressive write and production. My favorite so far of your 5090.

I really enjoyed it. Good job on the harmonies too. Thought I heard a little Neil Young in there ..... ;=)

Charlie
Posted By: boehm Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/24/14 02:07 AM
Hi Robert,

Blowing Hot Air sounds great, but is a bit short.
Like the Melodyne harmony effects in two of your other songs.
Good luck for the end of the journey.

Guenter
Posted By: MarioD Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/24/14 01:57 PM
Robert, as usual you did a super job on everything.

Blowing Air was something very different from you. Great job on that although I thought it was a little short.

Keep up the good work!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Peace In The Valley - 09/24/14 04:48 PM
Hi Robert ...

I (Alan) used to do the 50 song thing ...but my other commitments (mostly deadlines for novels I write) didn't allow me to come even close to 50. My good friend, Kevin Emmerich, is a master of this project!

Peace in the Valley was superb! Nothing like good harmony! Nice write, production and performance! best to ya!

Alan & Di
Posted By: RnAM Bury Me In Bluegrass - 09/24/14 08:07 PM
Hi Robert,

Bury me in Bluegrass is very, very well done!
It hardly doesn't sound like band in a box, but like the real thing!
My compliments, and also on your ability to create so many good songs in so little time!

Regards,
Rob
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Bury Me In Bluegrass - 09/30/14 08:40 AM
Thanks c_fogle, boehm, marioD, Al-David and R & AM for taking the time to listen and share a comment; much appreciated! Thanks everyone who has taken the time to share feedback and suggestions.

Made it to 50 today, so here's the final link for the 50/90 this year that now contains song's 45-50.

5090 Profile Complete
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Bury Me In Bluegrass - 09/30/14 11:49 AM
Congratulations on getting 50. That is an amazing accomplishment. I enjoyed Blowing Hot Air a lot from this last five postings.

Charlie
Posted By: Al-David Re: Bury Me In Bluegrass - 09/30/14 11:57 AM
Congrats on the 50! Not an easy task in such a short time frame! Kudos!!!

Alan & Di
Posted By: RichMac Re: Bury Me In Bluegrass - 10/01/14 09:10 AM

Congratulations Robert on completing your challenge!
Those I have listened to have been most enjoyable and very well done.
What will you do with them all? Cheers.
Posted By: RnAM I love you my son - 10/01/14 07:17 PM
Hi Robert,

I love you my son is a beautiful song! One of your best I think. Congratulations you've made it to 50!

Regards,
Rob
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: I love you my son - 10/02/14 05:51 AM
Thanks everyone for all of the support and kind feedback as well as the suggestions; you folks are much appreciated!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: I love you my son - 10/02/14 10:23 PM
An incredible endeavor and to pull it off with such aplomb is even more amazing.

The sheer number, IMO, is staggering but to maintain such a
consistency of quality is what REALLY stands out. WTG!!

I Love you My Son is a real standout.

Janice and Bud
© PG Music Forums