PG Music Home
This song was posted earlier, Harmonies were graciously added by Rob and Anne Marie users R & AM. Thanks guys great job with the harmonies! MUCH appreciated! As always feedback welcome!

Be A Friend
Rob and Ann-Marie added a nice touch to was already a really fine song. This matched your voice so well. This is a good write and production and gives us a very good message also. Enjoyed this.

Charlie
Cool!

A wonderful listen.

Well done y'all!
It truly brought tears to my eyes. So glad to revisit this song and Rob and Anne-Marie did a wonderful job!
That was better than excellent. And those harmonies, what can I say
Well done the 3 of you!

A few tears rolled down my cheeks.
thank you

Alyn

The harmonies add a dimension to this fine song. A very tasteful piece of work by all involved. Cheers.
Hi, Robert, Rob & Anne- Marie !

I liked the tune from before
and now the vocals with the harmonies
make it even better !:))

Cheers
and Good Luck Robert with your competition !

Dani
Robert, Rob & Anne-Marie,

This is so beautiful! That vocal harmony is fabulous. We particularly liked the wide separation of the harmony in the mix, with Rob on the far left and Anne-Marie on the far right. Their voices match your so perfectly. Simply gorgeous!

Alan & Di
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Robert, Rob & Anne-Marie,

This is so beautiful! That vocal harmony is fabulous. We particularly liked the wide separation of the harmony in the mix, with Rob on the far left and Anne-Marie on the far right. Their voices match your so perfectly. Simply gorgeous!

Alan & Di

A SUPER BIG +1

This is a keeper.
I'm not sure I've heard this one before. Very nice!! And, the harmonies work beautifully. Great collab!! Take care. Greg
Hi Robert, Rob & Anne-Marie,

I liked the song before. But as Richard said the harmonies add a dimension to this fine song.

Guenter
Great Addition!!!
I like the harmonies on this one. It just works. Robert, your lead vocal is great, but more than that, it is cool! What I mean is... If I didn't know better I would think it was Neil Young singing. Please keep on doin' whatcher' doin'!
© PG Music Forums