PG Music Home
Posted By: Don Gaynor Weird Things Inspire My Music - 09/16/14 12:18 AM
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11966445

I did "Carpet Layer's Knees" for the wonderful work crew that recently came in and replaced the carpet throughout my Nursing Home. They marveled at BIAB so I knocked out a quick specimen (apparently a medical term).

Blown out knees are a well known occupational hazard attested to by the fact that these young men in their 20s and 30s all had prominent limps.

They could readily identify with the title and loved the beat so would dance down the hall at every opportunity.

Watching their antics was payment in full.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Weird Things Inspire My Music - 09/16/14 02:20 AM
Nice gesture of you!! I appreciate the people doing the "real work" in the world, while Wall Street fat cats sit and count beans. Very nice, enjoyable piece of music Don!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Weird Things Inspire My Music - 09/16/14 02:25 AM
Good little tune. enjoyed listening as I'm sure the workers did too.

Charlie
Posted By: MarioD Re: Weird Things Inspire My Music - 09/18/14 12:51 AM
Don, you scared the hell out of me when you stated that you "knocked out a quick specimen"! I thought that maybe you had frogs in formaldehyde under your bed shocked

Anyway great mix of RTs my friend!

PS - what are you doing watching men go down the hall? You are suppose to watch the nurses go down the hall wink
Posted By: Al-David Re: Weird Things Inspire My Music - 09/18/14 04:30 AM
Hi Don ...

Sweet! Nice selection of tracks and mixed just right! You have a nice touch with the software. love the Country Rock feel with this. Very nice, indeed! Good work! Wishing you well, Don ...

Alan & Di
© PG Music Forums