PG Music Home
Posted By: GOFBY GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/24/14 02:10 PM
Hi. Over the past 5 or 6 years I have been using BIAB to produce CDs as Christmas presents for my friends and relatives. I have since created a website to showcase my BIAB creations. Please feel free to check out the site at www.gofby.org and let me have your comments if you wish. You can also checkout the original version of the site which can be accessed via the link on the first page. All tracks are my copyright. I have used a variety of soft synths and the Ketron SD2 module as sound sources. Here's hoping that you enjoy the pictures as well as the music. GOFBY.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/24/14 05:08 PM
Welcome to the forum GOFBY,

It was nice of you to share your website with us. You have a large number of songs to listen to.
Posted By: GOFBY Re: GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/24/14 06:02 PM
Thanks for your remarks Jim. GOFBY
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/26/14 01:42 AM
GOFBY,
Welcome to the forum. You sure have been busy. I just hit a few selections but it's obvious you are quite a talent. We hope to hear from you often.
Nice friendly folks here in the forum. Excellent group to learn from as well.
SpaceDog
Posted By: GOFBY Re: GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/26/14 08:03 AM
Thanks SpaceDog - good to have your feedback. I use the EverythingPAK 2014, having started out in 2008 with the ProPAK.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: GOFBY's BIAB Website - 09/26/14 11:13 AM
You will likely get a better response to your request to have people listen if you post the link to one song at a time. Personally, I don't have the time to listen to more than one or two and certainly not enough time to sort through to find the good ones.

Just some friendly advice to getting people to listen to the song you want them to hear and comment on.
© PG Music Forums