PG Music Home
Posted By: jgottlied So In Love With You - 11/01/14 02:35 PM
This song was recorded with the PopBrit 2 Guitars (120 RS). That is all the information I have on what I used in BB. It was all mixed in Cubase LE.

So In Love With You
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: So In Love With You - 11/01/14 02:45 PM
Another good one. You made good choices from BB and put together a nice mix. This is another well written song with good lyrics and you captured a good vibe to match your theme. I enjoyed this.

Charlie
Posted By: boehm Re: So In Love With You - 11/01/14 06:07 PM
Hi John,

you posted 5 songs in three days. Maybe you should spread them over several weeks. And maybe you should answer the replies first before you post new songs.
Your stuff is not bad but some like to pause for breath.

Guenter
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: So In Love With You - 11/01/14 08:17 PM
A fun, upbeat, energetic rocker!! Really like the music track-guitars and drums work well together. Another enjoyable listen! Take care. Greg
Posted By: MarioD Re: So In Love With You - 11/01/14 09:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
A fun, upbeat, energetic rocker!! Really like the music track-guitars and drums work well together. Another enjoyable listen! Take care. Greg

+1

How did you get the lyrics on Windows Media Player? Nice touch there!
Posted By: jgottlied Re: So In Love With You - 11/02/14 03:42 PM
I know I have posted several songs in a short period of time. I apologize if some posters feel that I am trying to monopolize the forum. This was not my intention. I recorded many songs using Band-in-a-Box a few years ago. I never knew this forum existed until last week when I found the showcase on Facebook. I thought it was a great way to show other artists what another person has done with BB. My intention wasn't to achieve attention for myself, but to post examples of how versatile and amazing I found BB. I love the program and can't wait till I can get back to using it. I have been enjoying listening to many of the amazing posts I have found on this site and have commented on a few where I felt I could offer suggestions or where I felt the piece was truly outstanding.

As for the lyrics in the video: I made most of my videos with Adobe products or in Windows Movie Maker. Sometimes in both. Most of the programs have a way to add text to video. I believe that most of the text to video I did was in Movie Maker.
© PG Music Forums