PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. sunday winds - 11/09/14 03:12 PM
hi guys trying something different it lacks medley however it was fun thanks for listening eric all real tracks except guitar solo https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/sunday-winds Style is _SJZC2TS.STY (SmJazzCoolSw w/TenSaxSolo(100RS))

RealTracks in style: ~903:Bass, Electric, SmoothCool Sw16 100
RealTracks in style: ~906:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothCool Sw16 100
RealTracks in song: 1686:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopPromiseCrispA-B Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 1062:Sax, Tenor, Soloist SmoothJazzCool Sw16 100
RealTracks in song: 1684:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopPromiseCrispHeld Ev16 100
RealDrums in style: SmoothJazzCoolSw16^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: sunday winds - 11/09/14 03:24 PM
This was nice. I enjoyed the listen. I thought the guitar tone was really good on this.

Charlie
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: sunday winds - 11/09/14 04:51 PM
Really nice stuff!! Those solo phrases come from a lot of different instruments pretty fast at the beginning of the song, but they are strung together very skillfully. Really like the delay on the guitar in that segment. Another piece of ear candy! Take care. Greg
Posted By: boehm Re: sunday winds - 11/09/14 05:07 PM
Hi Eric,

great guitar tone. You should get rid of those crackles (e.g. at 2:32). There are some notes which should correspond a little better with the chords (the sax shows you how).
Enjoyable listen though.

Guenter
Posted By: Sundance Re: sunday winds - 11/10/14 01:57 AM
Eric,

Nice tone. A lot of crackles in this - something is too hot.

And no reflection on what you're doing but I have a future request. I'd like to hear an Eric slow romantic guitar ballad.

Josie
Posted By: Al-David Re: sunday winds - 11/10/14 09:29 AM
Hi Eric ...

An interesting mix of guitar work with the percussions. As has been said, sweet guitar tone. I don't think those "crackles" have to do with the EQ ... I think they're something in the electronics. They sound more like electrical static than EQ distortion. But I could be wrong ... these old ears spent 45+ years in front of a howling lead guitar amp. Nice stuff!

Alan & Di
Posted By: RnAM Re: sunday winds - 11/10/14 02:17 PM
Hi Eric,

We agree with others that there are some crackles in the recording, that should be removed.
Although we think you're an excellent guitarist which shows again in this song,we have to say we liked your previous songs better.

Regards Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: sunday winds - 11/10/14 02:21 PM
Great guitar playing and tone. We always look
forward to your posts.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: sunday winds - 11/10/14 03:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Great guitar playing and tone. We always look
forward to your posts.

+1 from me!
© PG Music Forums