PG Music Home
You wonderful friends were so kind in reviewing Gigi's Fiddle Waltz that I decided to post Isla's Waltz with PSG.

Isla is huge in Country Music in Ireland and tours worldwide. It's a thrill to have a celebrity of Isla's magnitude use one of my compositions. Her band plays it during audience transitions at her concerts (not on her set list).

Isla has 11 Gold and 3 Platinum Albums.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12935799
Congrats, Don! That's impressive company you keep:)

You've got some nice surprises in this as that steel takes a few beats to get where progression is going, if you know what I mean.

Very enjoyable, excellent mix, Amigo.
Scotty,

I hesitate to "namedrop" the countless famed artists in my life but, regrettably, I've outlived most of them.

You and my many PG Music friends are more important to me currently. The two Josies are like my own daughters. You and Danny are my sons.

Apparently, I have an intrinsic capacity to love and it comes back to me tenfold.

Pat Marr once asked how I know all of these successful artists. My reply...reach out to them! Under the glitter and facade you'll often discover a wonderful and generous human being in need of a sincere, caring friend unintimidated by "star" status and equally interested in "real" friendship.
Really pretty tune!! My closest thing to a brush with greatness is that I went to school with Adam Duritz of Counting Crows. He was in my fraternity and we played together at the Greek Week Talent Show. He went on to the big time and I'm still waiting for my break. This is really nice work! Take care. Greg
Don, I am always in when there's steel. Nice job putting this together. I'm sure it took a lot of editing to get it right. Sounds good. Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really pretty tune!! My closest thing to a brush with greatness is that I went to school with Adam Duritz of Counting Crows. He was in my fraternity and we played together at the Greek Week Talent Show. He went on to the big time and I'm still waiting for my break. This is really nice work! Take care. Greg

I jammed with Bob Dylan in HS and at house/keg parties. To date I've been unable to penetrate his security to reminisce with him.
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Don, I am always in when there's steel. Nice job putting this together. I'm sure it took a lot of editing to get it right. Sounds good. Tom

Thanks, Tommy. I always appreciate your kind, encouraging comments.

I'm with Tom here. PSG is hard to beat and is the sweetest sound when done right. You did good on this one.

Charlie
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
[quote=tommyad]Don, I am always in when there's steel. Nice job putting this together. I'm sure it took a lot of editing to get it right. Sounds good. Tom

What he said! Not much to add to Tom's comment what with him being a steel man...other than very nice!

J&B
A good listen, Don.

PSG. YES.

fj
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson

based on the caliber of showcase tunes lately, I'm thinking that my brush with greatness will come from this forum!

Another good one Don! Keep 'em coming!

Well done Irishman! Couldn't be prouder.

Josie
Hi, Don !:))

The tune bears your signature
that is for sure !:))
A most nice one indeed
.....I just love the steel
too !:))

Cheers
Dani
© PG Music Forums