PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete My last one - 12/06/14 12:22 AM
Hi friends! like my title says, this is probably my last song posted for this year. Being a pretty busy time at home this time of the year I probably won't have the time to post anything else although I have a few other tunes in progress.
I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas. Here's Take Something , a kind of Latin Jazz with heavy Afro Cuban background percussion section. Hybrid styles built in BIB and RB.
Stats are:
RT's: Alto Jazz Sax funk grooving Ev 16
realDrums: SalsaCongaFolk
All other instruments are midi through a Ketron SD2 and drums midi with AddictiveDrums.

Thanks for listening
Mike B.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: My last one - 12/06/14 01:03 AM
What a song to end your BIAB year. Enjoyed the listen and it's a very nice production.

Charlie
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: My last one - 12/06/14 01:51 AM
Hey Mike
Cool tune to end off the year with. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and New Year
Posted By: Scott C Re: My last one - 12/06/14 02:12 PM
Pretty cool song. Loved it
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: My last one - 12/06/14 05:57 PM
Another sweet one Mike!! Really like the mood and the mix. Merry X-mas and Happy New Year! Looking forward to see what you're up to in 2015! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Al-David Re: My last one - 12/06/14 06:03 PM
Mike ...

As always, your instrumentals are some of my favorite songs here. And this one falls right into that category. A great mood-setter and your production skills really shine! great end of the year post. looking forward to what you have for us next year! Till, Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ...

Alan & Di
Posted By: floyd jane Re: My last one - 12/06/14 07:37 PM
A good listen, Mike. The brass hits were especially nice - fj
Posted By: dani48 Re: My last one - 12/06/14 08:04 PM
Hi, Mike !:))

You are totally outstanding
with your wonderful tunes
and arrangements ! I have
and will always love them !
It is such a soothing pleasure
to just let your music flow
into the body !:)) This tune
is one of your best, that is
for sure !:))

Thank you Mike for this one and....
dear friend, have a Most Wonderful
Christmas (Feliz Navidad) and
a New Year filled with music for
all of us that enjoy your music
so much !:))

Hasta Luego

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: cubanpete Re: My last one - 12/06/14 09:10 PM
Ok, my most sincere thanks to you all; Dani, Floyd, Alan & Di, Greg, Scott, Josie and Charlie. Very grateful for your comments which coming from such a great group of musicians is always a treat to me. Again, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Mike B.
© PG Music Forums