PG Music Home
Posted By: kindofblue Bollywood - 12/13/14 06:43 PM
Bollywood

I really like the new Loops in BIAB2015

Greetings
kindofblue
Posted By: MarioD Re: Bollywood - 12/13/14 07:06 PM
Kindofblue this is very good, excellent mix.

I'd like to know more about the song, like what style, is any, and what loops you did use? Are you playing any instrument in this or are they all loops.
Posted By: kindofblue Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 07:46 AM
I'm using different Bollywood Loops like:
Party_80_basses
Santoor Loop Bollywood Party
Party_80_percussion
Sitar LoopBollywood Party
In Addition also RealTrack 879 and one beatboxing Loop.

The BIAB Piece I then exported into Audapcity. Here I played with my Sopran Saxophon twice unto it.

Greetings from Switzerland.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 08:24 AM
Hi Kindoflbue,

Welcome to the forums smile

I agree with Mario, this is great and is made all the more impressive by the fact that it's your first post! I love the Bollywood sound. Your creation is inventive, imaginative and shows a completely different way in which to use BIAB. You've given me ideas!

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 09:38 AM
Welcome to the forum, KOB!

Good use of loops! Very innovative! I'm glad some people are using them at last.. especially since they've been available since the last version.. Maybe you'll light a fire under the rest of us
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 11:35 AM
Love Bollywood! I can almost see the people dancing! Very lively music.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: FredM Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 03:01 PM
Hi Kob,
A creative use of loops. Like what you do with it.
Grtz
F
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 04:39 PM
welcome kob, nice job with the loops thanks for sharing eric
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 06:21 PM
Very creative!
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Bollywood - 12/14/14 08:16 PM
Really interesting stuff!! Never heard anything quite like it. Very creative and cool! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Scott C Re: Bollywood - 12/15/14 04:30 PM
Very interesting song. Very different. Amazing what can be done with this software and someone creative at the helm. Well done
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Bollywood - 12/20/14 04:04 PM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really interesting stuff!! Never heard anything quite like it. Very creative and cool! Take care. Greg

If you have Netflix, search for "Bollywood". Some great films, if you can handle the subtitles.
Posted By: Gary23 Re: Bollywood - 09/29/19 03:16 AM
I'm actually very disappointed with the attention that PGMusic gives to Indian ethnic music and new age.
There are hardly any realtracks, realstyles or loops, and the ones there are are of bad quality.
Every year I hope they will be adding them, but every year it's more country, jazz, americana,...
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Bollywood - 10/03/19 10:31 AM
I'm happy this ended up on the front page again - I had never heard it before, but it flows really well and is a great example of Band-in-a-Box's flexibility.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Bollywood - 10/04/19 07:03 PM
Very different indeed. Welcome!

Mike B.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Bollywood - 10/07/19 01:38 PM
Interesting composition!! I would put a little verb on the sax. Nicely done! Take care. Greg
Posted By: bluage Re: Bollywood - 10/10/19 03:03 AM
Hello,'kindfoblue'...

This Bollywood creation of yours is exhilarating in its originality! I was listening to it thinking to myself, "Damn, but this is a funky track!" It sounded as though you pitched the loops according to the Western scale(s). Is that correct?

Regardless, I could dance to this, and I will. In the meantime, I'm going back for another listen.

I love this kind of musical invention, and I personally encourage you to post more pieces such as Bollywood to the User's Forum.

Truly,

- bluage -
© PG Music Forums