PG Music Home
Posted By: ROG TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 08:19 AM
Hi Everyone.

Many of you will remember this track from the beginning of this year, but I've re-listed it because it's now got a video. I was pleased and encouraged that so many of you liked our first video, so I looked around for something else which would suit the same treatment. It features the return of the sax player who seems to have been the favourite of the last one, together with some new characters. Hope at least some of you enjoy a second listen.

TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING

Many thanks to everyone who has time to listen.

Regards, ROG.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 08:32 AM
Hey Rog,

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! *lots and lots of applause*

That's one heck of a video for one heck of a song. The clip takes the song and flings it way up into the stratosphere and beyond! The video is cheeky, it's clever and it's incredibly entertaining. I bet you had a ball putting it together.

What a perfect way to visualise such a great piece of music. And yep, that sax player is magnificent (although he's got a pretty cool guitarist who's probably going to outshine him soon if he doesn't watch out).

I loved it, thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm still laughing at the image of the guitarist leaping into the air, doing the splits ...

Awesome!
Noel
Posted By: 90 dB Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 08:48 AM
Good stuff ROG. Tons of fun.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 09:34 AM
First of all, GREAT song! I totally enjoyed your performance, and that of your backup singers!

I like your chalk board style of animation, but what made me laugh out loud this time was the crowd's reaction when the soloists leaped onto the stage! That was fun!

You are an entertainer in every sense of the word!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 10:42 AM
An entertaining song by a cool sounding and competent band - then ice the cake with a great video. Your students are lucky to have you and you equally lucky to have them. Enjoy your time together as we all get to enjoy the fruits of your collective labors.

Nice song and video. Already looking forward to the next one.

Charlie
Posted By: boehm Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 01:56 PM
Hi Rog,

fun, fun, fun!

Guenter
Posted By: FredM Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 02:23 PM
Hi Rog,
You've got a great series running there. It adds beautifully to great songs, fine production, great vocals.
It's a lot of fun, a whole lot of fun
And sharing that much fun just makes it more fun :-)
Thanks for sharing
F
Posted By: MarioD Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 06:47 PM
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
First of all, GREAT song! I totally enjoyed your performance, and that of your backup singers!

I like your chalk board style of animation, but what made me laugh out loud this time was the crowd's reaction when the soloists leaped onto the stage! That was fun!

You are an entertainer in every sense of the word!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

A BIG +1

Pat said everything that I wanted to say.
Posted By: RnAM Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 07:02 PM
Hi ROG,

Cool song and cool video too! laugh

Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 07:11 PM
I remember that song as a great one
and the impression remains. The vid
is super cool. Who'd of thought a
few chalk artists could be so entertaining.

The Flying V nailed it!! And an ambidextrous
picker -- being a lefty I would notice that.

FUN!

J&B
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/14/14 08:02 PM
Time is just a thief and it will rob you where you stand---GREAT LINE!! I remember this song. Great track, great vocal. Loved it then, love it more now!! Video is a fun addition. Take care. Greg
Posted By: floyd jane Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/15/14 11:23 AM
ROG -

As Guenter said so well... "Fun, fun fun."

Very entertaining. What could be better.

(love your vocal!)

floyd
Posted By: Scott C Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/15/14 04:38 PM
Loved the song. Well done. Cool video too
Posted By: tommyad Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/16/14 12:13 AM
ROG, I remember this from the last time. It's great to hear it again. The video was really cool, I enjoyed it. Tom
Posted By: gibson Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/17/14 01:29 PM
ROG,

You are quite a little video producer now as well LOL!!

Great fun!

Alyn

ps

yeh Centre Parks is a wonderful place to stay, you need to rest a few days when you return. Me, my son and some of his mates spent every holiday there for a while when he was a teen.

A
Posted By: dani48 Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/18/14 10:27 AM
Hi, Rog & The Harmonizers !:))

I just love this ROG !!! This must
be one of your best if not the best
at least it is my favROGtune from now on !:))
There was a little "the boy from New York city"
vibe in there and it just made the tune complete !!:))

A Most Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year
to you ROG and
please convey it to your superb
background singers too !!

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: ROG Re: TIME (Now with video) - 12/20/14 08:31 PM
Hi Everyone.

Many thanks to everyone who listened and took the time to comment. I was overwhelmed by the size of the response to a track which was essentially a re-run from the beginning of the year.

With such a lot of good songs appearing just now and the fact that everyone is busy preparing for Christmas, I really appreciate that so many of you took the time to have another listen and watch the new video.

The animation is very time consuming, with about 600 separate frames in this one, so I don't expect I'll find time to produce that many, but I'm pleased and encouraged by all the positive comments.

So, many thanks again and a Happy Christmas and successful New Year to you all.

Best regards, ROG.
© PG Music Forums