PG Music Home
Posted By: Carolyne It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 12/31/14 04:13 PM
New jazz swing original using BIAB 2013 and RealBand (Balfred)
Audibox USB
Sterling Condenser mic

It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas
By Carolyne Swayze
copyright 2014 by Carolyne Swayze

Listen here: https://soundcloud.com/carolyne-swayze/goodbye-to-christmas
Cool song!! Love the vibe, love the vocal, and the lyric is fun. I always like your style. I believe you're in Sacramento. We are neighbors-I live in Davis. Thanks for posting! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Carolyne Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 12/31/14 04:59 PM
Hi Greg,
Hey, thanks for taking a listen, and liking my little song. We are indeed neighbors!
Happy New Year's,
Carolyne
Posted By: Noel96 Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 12/31/14 07:50 PM
Hi Carolyne,

V E R Y S M O O T H smile

I totally agree with Greg. You've got a great vibe happening, top notch vocals, very classy composition and arrangement, and an exquisite mix.

Happy New Year!
Noel
Posted By: boehm Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 12/31/14 11:21 PM
Hi Carolyne,.

it's nice that you posted it here.
Beautiful song and a great jazzy voice.

Happy New Year.

Guenter
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 12/31/14 11:51 PM
Carolyne, really nice feel, thoroughly enjoyed it. The spacing on the vocals worked perfectly. What microphone do you use?

Trev
Posted By: Carolyne Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/01/15 02:24 AM
Thanks Trev, for listening. I use a Sterling Audio ST69 Condenser mic. I've been very happy with it.
Carolyne
Posted By: Carolyne Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/01/15 02:29 AM
Thanks Guenter. Thoroughly enjoyed listening to Lollie 1. Who is the singer? Nice arrangement.
Carolyne
Posted By: FredM Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/01/15 12:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96

V E R Y S M O O T H smile

You've got a great vibe happening, top notch vocals, very classy composition and arrangement, and an exquisite mix.

Happy New Year!
Noel

A big +1 from me
I'm a fan smile
You're one classy crooner Carolyne!

Hope to hear many more of you in 2015!

Fred
Posted By: floyd jane Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/01/15 12:58 PM
Carolyne,

A great listen. Super vocal. Nice arrangement. Excellent mix.

Very enjoyable.

floyd
Classy jazz with a fine vocal
and arrangement. Enjoyed
the listen. Happy new year.

J&B
very nice song. I enjoyed listening to it and look forward to more posts of yours this year.

Charlie
Nice work....
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/02/15 02:24 PM
Carolyne,
Very nice song and performance. Thanks.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year
Posted By: dani48 Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/04/15 05:08 AM
Hi, Carolyne !:))

Wonderful, just great music
so superbly sung and performed !
You sing this song in a mood
that you really make me wish
that Christmas would be here
tomorrow again to give me a reason
to listen to this again and again !!:))
In fact, your song makes me feel fine
though it is a goodbye song ?
How do one explain that ???? (LOL) !!

Just simply great Carolyne !!!

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Carolyne Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/04/15 01:57 PM
Dani,
Wow...I don't know what to say; such a nice, heartfelt compliment you have given! I guess a BIG THANK YOU is where I should start. If you, as I, believe music people are gifted with an ability to communicate emotion, your review of Goodbye to Christmas has certainly upheld that tenet. It is one of the reasons I try to be careful about what I write. You just never know to whom or what type of emotion is being elicited. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Have a great, and musical 2015.
Carolyne
Posted By: dcuny Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 01/04/15 11:19 PM
Well, this is the second song I've heard of yours, and you've consistently hit a high bar with both!

Not much else to say, other than I'm looking forward to your next song. laugh

-- David
Posted By: Icelander Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 03/27/15 11:52 PM
That's the second of your songs I've heard now, and let me just say you've made a follower out of me cool
Posted By: RichMac Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 03/29/15 07:02 PM
So crisp and clean and love that phrasing! Cheers.
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: It's Time To Say Goodbye To Christmas - 03/30/15 11:11 PM
Good Job.
Rob.
© PG Music Forums