PG Music Home
Posted By: Solway Original Compositions Posted on YouTube - 03/05/15 01:42 AM
Hi
Further to my posting of 2 February, 2015, I have recently posted three further original compositions on YouTube if anyone's interested.
Links follow:

v=ms76gtMKAp4
v=-vHwi-fkxJo
v=1tZGcACsYro
Hi Solway

Are these BiaB songs? You didn't say
Posted By: Solway Re: Original Compositions Posted on YouTube - 04/03/15 09:28 PM
Hi Video Track

Sorry about delay in replying to your query. Not entirely sure what info you seek. I composed the tunes and utilised BIAB 2014 with Real Tracks, where available, for backing only.
Originally Posted By: Solway
Hi Video Track

Sorry about delay in replying to your query. Not entirely sure what info you seek. I composed the tunes and utilised BIAB 2014 with Real Tracks, where available, for backing only.

Hi Solway, I was just wondering about the songs and how they were created. In the Forum Guidelines, PG Music suggests the following:

With the posts, please provide:

* Link to the song (it is not hosted on our site, it is hosted on your site).
* Title and background information about the song.
* Indicate which tracks were recorded by you, and which tracks were generated by Band-in-a-Box or RealBand.
* If Band-in-a-Box or RealBand have been used, please provide information as to which styles or RealTracks were used. (tip: In Band-in-a-Box, the Song Memo contains the names of the RealTracks used, and you can copy/paste from that.)
* List other programs used in the production (Sonar, Cubase etc.)
* Describe what effects were used in the production (reverb, auto-tune etc).
* Please limit the threads on this forum to the User Showcase postings. Off-topic threads will be moved to the off-topic forum

Best
Trevor
© PG Music Forums