PG Music Home
Many of you are aware that our son has been very ill and that's why I've not been on the site for the past couple of months. He passed away a couple of hours ago, so it will probably be a little longer before we return. He would have bee 50 years old real soon.

Di and I have missed you guys. So many of you have been like A second family to us. And thanks for all the love & support we've received from many of you. Will be back when things settle down.

God Bless ...

Alan & Di
Al and Di,

Deepest condolences for your loss. There are no words. You are in our prayers.

Bob & Penny
Hi Alan & Di,

I find no words to express my feelings.
Condolences for your loss.

Guenter
So very sorry for your loss. Will have you in thoughts and prayers.

Charlie
I'll remember the three of you in my prayers.
Alan and Di

So sad to hear about your terribly sad news. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are being sent to you from Australia.

Trevor
So sorry to hear of your loss. A patient of mine recently lost her son at age 58. Losing a child (and they are always children to the parents, no matter what age) has to be one of the most painful experiences in life. I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care, and please come back to us. Greg
Condolences, so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you.
Dear Alan and Di,

I was so very saddened to read your news. The loss of a son is devastating. Please know that all my thoughts and prayers are with you.

My deepest sympathy,
Noel
Dear friends Alan and Di,

You've been through so much the past few years... I can't even imagine the strength you must have needed to keep on keeping on.

If time brings you back to the forum, we'll be here waiting for you.
Sincere condolences Alan and Di in this sad time.
You are also missed.
Al and Di,

My condolences, dear friends.
My heart goes out to you both
Stay strong

Alyn
Alan & Di,

My prayers are with you at your time of need.

George
Alan & Di,

My deepest condolences.
Our thoughts are with you.

floyd
Alan & Di, Thinking of you both. Come back when you are ready. Tom
Alan and Di.

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

ROG.
Hi Alan and Di,

So terribly sorry about your loss.
Loosing a child is the worst thing that can happen to people.
We think of you.

Rob and Anne-Marie
We are very sorry to hear that.
May he rest in peace.

We wish you courage and
wonderful memories to forever
hold in your heart

J&B
Alan & Di,

We haven't met on the forum yet. I can relate (a little bit) to your loss however.
With you in thoughts!

Fred
Alan and Di,

Certainly a parents greatest nightmare.

My condolences on the loss of your son. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I look forward to your return.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I pray that God will grant you peace during this trying time.

-rob
Hello Al and Di
I've not been around much of late so have only just seen this.
Please accept Val and my deepest sympathies for your loss, friends.
You will be in our constant "thoughts" each night as you strive to overcome your sorrow.
All our Love
Ian and Val
Please know that I share your pain to the maximum degree possible for anyone other than the parents themselves.

Attached picture Grief - Copy.png
God bless and comfort your hearts.

Such a hard thing to go through.

Josie
Thanks for thinking of us in your time of grief. We are all thinking of you
Hi everyone ...

I'm not sure that Di and I will get around to answering everyone personally. But, should we not be able to do that, please accept our group "THANK YOU".

Your kind words and expressions of concern and comfort are very soothing to us. We appreciate each and every one of you.

Musicians are a kindred family in spirit. we consider all of you as extended family. And as most families would, you have gathered around us with your kindness and support. We shall forever be thankful for that.

We are doing okay ... but pretty rough moments at times. In spite of our loss, we shall persevere and continue once we've grieved adequately and have rebuilt our strength. We look forward to getting back with the music groove and being active participants once again. Until then, keep writing, keep playing and keep making the world a better place with your wonderful music.

Wishing all of you the very best ...

Alan & Di xx
Alan and Di;n Can't begin to imagine how it must feel. Sorry for your loss.

Mike B
Sincere condolences to you both Al and Di at this extremely sad and difficult time for your both and your family.

musiclover
Al and Di,

I am so sorry about your loss. I pray that the Holy Spirit will be your Comforter during this time.

Steve
Al and Di,
I'm so sorry for your loss. All I can say is we are all family in this forum and we are here for you.
© PG Music Forums