PG Music Home
Posted By: MarioD Photogenic Images - 03/22/15 07:31 PM
Again I apologize for not being able to listen to the posted songs. Things were really tough here for a while. Monday was my brother-in-law's wake, Tuesday the funeral then Wednesday my wife had her second breast cancer surgery. Friday it was a meeting with the radiation doctor. Monday it's the chemo doc to determine if she will need chemo then Tuesday it is a meeting with the surgeon. Wednesday we head for Florida for some R&R, then it's back home for radiation and possibly chemo. Life sometimes gets in the way of making music! But during the down times I worked on this song.

The BiaB style is Phil_col style. I deleted the bass and the strings. I modified the piano track and changed it to a music box.

I am playing the acoustic guitar, the fretless bass as well as the pan flute via my wind controller. I am also playing via my keyboard controller the vocals/chorus and cymbals.

I hope you enjoy it.

Photogenic Images
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Photogenic Images - 03/22/15 07:43 PM
Grand entrance on your return Mario.
Hope all is on the improve.
Rob.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Photogenic Images - 03/22/15 07:45 PM
Geez, Mario... that's a heavy load. I wish you nothing but the best...

Beautiful piece. Well played, well mixed. Peaceful, restful... just what the doctor ordered...

floyd
Posted By: rsdean Re: Photogenic Images - 03/22/15 08:27 PM
Mario,

Good thoughts coming your way...

Love the pacing on this one - very, very nice.

Bob
Posted By: Sundance Re: Photogenic Images - 03/22/15 11:48 PM
God bless you Mario, I'm glad your music is giving you an outlet for all that stress.

Soothing and beautifully peaceful - as FJ said just what the doctor ordered.

Josie
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 12:12 AM
My condolences for all you've been through and keeping you and your family in thought and prayer but am glad to hear your work again.

Charlie
Posted By: RichMac Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 02:14 AM
Beautiful Mario!
Love that bass and great title.
Best Wishes.
Posted By: gibson Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 04:11 AM
Mario,

Take care with your heavy load, but don't forget yourself; I don't mean musically!!

Speaking of which this is ethereal, so relaxing.Beautiful.

best wishes and take care...

Alyn
Posted By: FredM Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 05:12 AM
Mario,

Glad you took the time to post.

My condolences for all you've been through.

Your music tells your story... the feeling it gives me is love, peace and resignation (hope I translated this correctly)

Be there for your close-ones, and from time to time, let us in on your music...

Thanks for posting Mario!

Fred
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 09:51 AM
Mario -

Love the song. Hoping things start looking up for you. You are in our prayers.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: boehm Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 01:41 PM
Hi Mario,
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Geez, Mario... that's a heavy load. I wish you nothing but the best...
Beautiful piece. Well played, well mixed. Peaceful, restful... just what the doctor ordered...

My thoughts are with you and your wife.

Guenter
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Photogenic Images - 03/23/15 03:52 PM
This is just lovely Mario. We have missed you and I hope things are settling down your side. So relaxing...
Posted By: MarioD Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 09:58 AM
First and foremost I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for my wife. I greatly appreciate them.

Also thanx to all for listening and those wonderful comments, I appreciate them also.

I'm on vacation/holiday for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow. I'll have my notebook with me but my computer time will be very limited so if you don't hear from me don't worry. I'll probably be drinking beer by some pool in Florida!
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 10:46 AM
Take care and the absolute best wishes
to your wife. And may your brother RIP.

This is beautifully arranged and played.
Thanks for finding the time to produce
it and make it available to us.

J&B
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 04:35 PM
We're all thinking of you and your close family Mario. Your song is really beautiful, and I imagine hard to have written in such demanding circumstances.
Take care
Trev
Posted By: big741 Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 06:43 PM
Hi, Mario.

Thanks for this lovely piece. I am sorry to hear you are having a rough go of it as of late.

It's nice to listen to a fellow wind-controller player. What kind of controller do you play? I'm an EWIUSB player, myself.

Thanks for the music,
Dan
Posted By: RnAM Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 06:49 PM
Hello Mario,

glad to have you back! indeed a nice re-entrance.
sounds very good, and definitely relaxing.
Best wishes.

Rob & Anne-Marie
Posted By: MarioD Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 08:51 PM
Thanx to all for listening and for the thoughts and prayers for my wife, we appreciate them. We got good news today, the surgeon got all of the cancer cells. So tomorrow it is off to Florida for some much needed R&R. Then it is back for more tests, radiation and possibly chemo for the wife.

Dan, I also play the EWI-USB but I am a rank beginner.
Posted By: tommyad Re: Photogenic Images - 03/24/15 11:35 PM
Mario, thinking of you and your wife. Hope you find some peace in fla. The music was very relaxing and restful. Tom
Posted By: gruverider Re: Photogenic Images - 03/25/15 03:34 AM
All the best to you and your wife.

Very meditative and reflective song.

Well done, much enjoyed.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Photogenic Images - 03/25/15 08:37 PM
Wow Mario! Life should apologize for the load of hard times all at once. It is a wonder that you feel like writing anything in such times. My prayers goes to you. Nice tune and very interesting choice of sounds.

Mike B.
Posted By: dcuny Re: Photogenic Images - 03/26/15 02:04 AM
I read through your description several times, and still haven't a clue where you might have pulled out any "down time" from that list!

It's inspiring to hear stuff posted using an EWI. I'd finally gotten one from Craigslist after lusting after one for years, and I love it.

Glad to hear you're finally catching some well-deserved rest!
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Photogenic Images - 03/26/15 10:54 AM
Hi Mario keeping you and wife in prayer and good medical attention and acuracy enjoyed the music very much very peaceful thanks eric
© PG Music Forums