PG Music Home
Posted By: Evenios RealTracks Test - 06/24/15 06:13 PM
http://picosong.com/g6Lq/

is not perfect and i am using an older version of the software which i just ordered the 2015 Megapak so should get it soon but since i never really used realtracks before thought id start with the basic one ;-) the drums are from ezdrummer (and pattern generated by band in the box)

used a chord progression that was generated by melodist
have to say not bad audio quality......and i like how it actually sounds different based on the chords you enter so def something fun to play aroudn with once i get the megapak! so far just used MIDI up till now :-).

im not a pro i mix /arrange music using mostly royalty free loops and seems the newer version of band in the box is great for someone like me to play around with :-).

I know its not perfect the drums prob could be tweaked but def exciting to play around with. cant wait for the megapak (ordered the boxed version on ebay!) lots of stuff to play around with!
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: RealTracks Test - 06/24/15 10:34 PM
Everything sounded nice to me. Good first post.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to hearing more posts from you when your megapak arrives.

Charlie
Posted By: Evenios Re: RealTracks Test - 06/25/15 04:31 AM
thanks!
Posted By: dani48 Re: RealTracks Test - 06/25/15 05:35 AM
Hi, Evenios !

I think you are on the real track !
will gladly listen to more from you !!

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: RealTracks Test - 06/25/15 06:46 AM
All sounding good to me.
Welcome to the forum.
Rob
Posted By: boehm Re: RealTracks Test - 06/25/15 01:54 PM
Hi Evenios,

welcome to the forum.
Nice first post.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: RealTracks Test - 06/25/15 05:18 PM
Sounds like you got the idea! Catchy little track you got here. It is a great program. I continue to be surprised by what it is capable of. Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums