PG Music Home
Here is my second song from the 5090 challenge, don't worry i won't post all 50 The message board would be jammed LOL! I will hopefully tomorrow put a link that leads to my homepage at 5090 and I will just use one link for them all.

Here are the instruments,
The style I used had 3 midi instruments bass, piano and strings. I kept the strings and regenerated a realtrack for bass and piano. I actually liked the midi piano better, it was actually playing an arpeggio style but it just seemed to busy for this song. All feedback as usual is much appreciated; i am so thankful to all of you folks who have given me input and advice over the years. This has always stayed my favorite forum of them all.

Bass= 777
RealDr= Pop Waltz Ev 8^6-brushes, Hiht
Piano= 1188
Guitar= 1815
Strings=2059

Daddies Going Home (Be a Brave Little Soldier
Pretty delicate ballad.
Thought I was listening to Neil Young for a minuet there.
Thanks for sharing.
Rob
Hello Robert,

well, this is another very nice entry into the 50 songs in 90 days challenge.
Good lyrics and a very good musical arrangement, one little nit though:
the side stick drum tends to be a little bit loud for the song, but that's just our opinion.

Rob & Anne-Marie
Good one, Robert. Sad.

Your vocal sounds great on this (the reverb is perfect, I think).
I would agree with RnAM that the stick is a tad loud. Everything else is good.

floyd
Nice ballad. This fits your vocals quite well. Enjoyed my listen.

Charlie
Really nice song!! Very well crafted, and a wonderful heartfelt delivery. I also feel the stick gets in the way of a very sweet, melodic chorus. Great work! Take care. Greg
Hi Robert,

very heartfelt vocals.
Enjoyed this a lot.

Guenter
Thanks for the feedback, if I get to slow down enough during the 5090 I will turn the drum down and re-post.
Robert, Good write and great vocal. I liked the break. Nicely arranged. I enjoyed it. Tom
Originally Posted By: tommyad
Robert, Good write and great vocal. I liked the break. Nicely arranged. I enjoyed it. Tom

What he said!

Nice listen.

J&B
Hi, Robert !

This tune of yours
is very moving indeed
and not only that but
also very beautifully
and emotionally sung as
a tune like this should
be performed

I really loved it and
I think it is one of
my fav robtunes for now !!

Cheers and good luck with the competition !
Dani
© PG Music Forums