PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Ancient winds - 07/25/15 09:43 PM
hi guys using lots of midi tracks except guitar solo using area engine player thanks for listening https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/ancient-winds Style is KGBALLAD.STY (KGBallad - Smooth Jazz - Very sl)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Fretless Elec. Bass (36), Atmosphere (100), Acoustic Guitar (26), Synth Strings 1 (51),
MIDI Drums :1 Standard Drum Kit (1) also dim pro on one track
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Ancient winds - 07/25/15 11:27 PM
Hey Eric, another winner here. Nice and relaxing.

Mike B.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Ancient winds - 07/25/15 11:51 PM
Hi Eric,

As Mike says, "Nice and relaxing". I completely agree.

My only small criticism (and this is purely a personal taste one) is that at around 1:30 mins, my ears were starting to feel a little tired of the Atmosphere sound. Other than that, though, the journey through your music was a delight, as always.

I'm incredibly impressed with how you use midi and make is sound so good.

All the best,
Noel

Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Ancient winds - 07/26/15 12:13 PM
hi cubinpete, noel96 thanks for taking time to listen the dim pro warm hand 1 can get out of control at times thanks eric
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Ancient winds - 07/26/15 12:27 PM
Another nice one, Eric.

floyd
Posted By: RichMac Re: Ancient winds - 07/26/15 07:01 PM
A Good listen. Held my attention in a relaxed way right through. Cheers.
Posted By: olemon Re: Ancient winds - 08/01/15 10:16 AM
Groovy:)

MIDI? I tried creating a few drum tracks with it.... Thank heaven for BiaB and RTs!

Update: I just listened to your other song, Rising River, in which you used RDs. I think RDs could give this production a nice lift if you ever revisit it.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Ancient winds - 08/22/15 08:26 PM
Hi Eric,

Nice sounding light jazz jam. The transition between the sax and distorted was a little abrupt at the 3:07 mark but still very enjoyable. What sound module did you use for the midi instruments? I especially like the sound of the bass and drums.
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Ancient winds - 08/22/15 10:13 PM
Captivating. Good work as per usual.
Rob
© PG Music Forums