PG Music Home
Hello everybody,

Here's my new original song since this August.
I have loved American standard jazz songs from my childfood.
I have written a love ballad about 15 years ago. This work is remaking version with BIAB jazz-fusion sound.
Now I will introduce it to you.

Title: バレバレ(Translation: I’d just failed to hide my feeling for you )

Vocal: Takako, a jazz singer from my hometown.
Played with rhythm section, Frugelhorn and 4 part strings section.
Style is _SJAZBL2.STY
RealTracks in style: 908:Bass, Electric, SmoothBallad Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 910:Piano, Electric, Rhythm SmoothBallad Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 1072:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm SmoothJazzBallad Ev16 065
RealDrums: RealDrums in Style: SmoothJazzBallad^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

Link:

https://soundcloud.com/animarorecords/barebare2015

Shigeki Adachi
Takako has a wonderful voice.
What a beautiful song!
Well done, I really enjoyed that.

Good production, it sounded wonderful on my system

Alyn
This is an excellent song, mix, arrangement and production. It is very professionally done in every way. The vocalist is great. Everything is just as it should be. Your work is superb.
Hi Shigeki,

professionally done. Very nice vocals.
I enjoyed my listen a lot.

Guenter
Beautiful and I enjoyed it very much. Cheers.
Gorgeous! Lovely production!!!! Awesome + Awesome!
Really pretty song Shigeki!! Arrangement is sweet and vocals are amazing. Beautifully done all the way around!! Take care. Greg
Shigeki this is the first time that I have heard a song posted by you (I am fairly new to the forum) but I must say you have written a great song. Everything flowed smoothly and the vocals are superb! I hope to hear more from you.
Sonny
Just wonderful. I look forward to hearing each song you post. Outstandin production.
Hi Shigeki,

Very, very pretty. A beautiful love song. Wonderful, soft but strong vocals. Love the full orchestral arrangement. Thank you for a wonderful listen!

Alan
What a great delivery, superb vocals together with a really smooth musical arrangement.

This has been so well produced. Fantastic quality throughout. Thanks for sharing.

Trev
Hello, Alyn, Charlie, Guenter, Richard, David, Greg, David, Sonny, Jim, Alan, Trev and everybody,
Thank you very much for your warm comments.
I am really happy to hear that you all enjoyed my love ballad and Takako’s Vocal.
I am very encouraged by your comments every time.

I will post my music again.
Thank you

Shigeki Adachi
© PG Music Forums