PG Music Home
Posted By: TexasHeartRush Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/24/15 12:17 PM
Happy Holidays friends! Been having a great time and productive time with BIAB this past week!

Have been videoing for 6 days for the new CARR Lincoln Amplifier! Getting a couple demos ready to showcase tones for the Winter NAMM release. When Carr releases a new product, it is a really genuine event.

Alot of original arrangements with massive BIAB use! AND... and at least one obvious stock BIAB tune! Really cool stuff! (Ignore the 20 second 'cover' snippets for FUN thrown in, those use the original bass/drums)

Plug-in and this amp really wants to classic rock! So even though I do not play classic rock much, it has been really fun getting these tones and finding where it takes me! It is really an incredible amp!(Disclaimer... I AM a Carr Artist)

Here is a sneak peak teaser video from the past few days of demoing. We plan to have two full demos up in a few days! Just wanted to share what I feel is alot of relevant BIAB tones!

Cheers Friends and a super blessed holiday to you all!

(BTW, if anybody s interested in the settings / RT's for any tracks I used, shoot me a message. I don't have it here in front of me as there were so many, but I can get the for you!)

RG
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/24/15 12:40 PM
Impressive range of sounds and styles, Rodney...

Thanks for letting us "witness your journey" these past couple of years...

(what is the metallic blue guitar?)

Merry Christmas to you..

floyd
Posted By: SRP Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 01:54 AM
Rodney I enjoyed the journey through all your different styles and guitars...most impressive!
Sonny
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 09:06 AM
Impressive guitars, impressive new gear from Carr. But quite impressive work with BIAB too.

Good stuff all around. Enjoyed this and always look forward to you joining and sharing with us here on the forum.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 09:50 AM
RG -

You da man! I could listen to you play all day long. That Lincoln looks nice. A rework af the AC10? Interesting.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: tommyad Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 10:14 AM
Rodney, Great playing. Great sounds. Tom
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 02:51 PM
That was one cool listen and viewing. Thanks for making it available.

J&B
Posted By: TexasHeartRush Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 02:58 PM
Happy Holidays friends! Thank you for the listen!! (The full video demos will be done tomorrow!)

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Impressive range of sounds and styles, Rodney...

Thanks for letting us "witness your journey" these past couple of years...

(what is the metallic blue guitar?)

Merry Christmas to you..

floyd
Cheers and thank you Floyd! It's been a pleasure! Thank you for the support. Hey this guitar was made for me here: http://www.dandunhamguitars.com/Dan_Dunham_Guitars/planktons.html VERY vintagey stuff!

Originally Posted By: SRP
Rodney I enjoyed the journey through all your different styles and guitars...most impressive!
Sonny
Sonny, thank you for the listen and nice comments! I appreciate it! Fun amp for sure!

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Impressive guitars, impressive new gear from Carr. But quite impressive work with BIAB too.

Good stuff all around. Enjoyed this and always look forward to you joining and sharing with us here on the forum.

Charlie! Thank you sir! Yes indeed, every thing Steve does is high-end and REALLY exceptional! Thank you for the listen and the nice words! Means alot! Happy holidays!

Originally Posted By: 90 dB
RG -

You da man! I could listen to you play all day long. That Lincoln looks nice. A rework af the AC10? Interesting.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Bob
Cheers Bob! That is a nice thing to say and hear! Not really an AC10...but it DOES have vox chime and plexi crunch! The AC was the inspiration though!. Either way, Steve really hit a homerun!! Merry Christmas to you too!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Cheers Tom! Thank you for listening and commenting!
Posted By: TexasHeartRush Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/25/15 03:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
That was one cool listen and viewing. Thanks for making it available.

J&B
Thank you J and B! Jam and Biscuits, Jingles and Bells, Jump and Blues! If you play guitar, worth looking into! Great for low volume studio work! Happy holidays!
Posted By: TexasHeartRush Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/29/15 04:14 PM
The Official Release Video is here:

A plethora of great tones and BIAB support!

Feelin' GRATEFUL!

Happy Holidays!

Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/29/15 06:23 PM
Some great playing!! Really enjoyed listening! Take care. Greg
Posted By: RnAM Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/30/15 09:30 PM
Originally Posted By: tommyad

Yep, definitely!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Lot's of BIAB in this video! - 12/31/15 08:42 AM
Hi Rodney ...

Loved the video! Thanks.

Some really nice tracks and great pickin' to hilight them. The amp sounds great ... lots of variety on the sounds. And you made BIAB proud, I'm sure!

I particularly like the sounds you got from the Tele and the 335.

Great stuff. You have a ton and a half of talent! Happy New Year!

Alan & Di
© PG Music Forums