PG Music Home
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11785287

Ian was an accomplished songwriter and frequent contributor to these forums. He slipped in the shower and died instantly.

R.I.P. Ian.
This is sweet, Don, but the back story is horrible:(

Nice to see you in the Showcase:)
Thanks for listening and, especially, commenting. I often cite you as an example of how music should be interpreted and sung. You're a natural, Scotty.

Yes, these forums were silenced at the news of Ian's death.
Very nice tribute to Ian Don. I am sorry to hear about what happened and it is good of you to remember him this
way.
Sonny
Always a good listen, Don. I remember Ian. He was still here when I first got here... sad.

fj
This a great tribute to Ian. Your choice in RTs and mix is super.

I miss Ian a lot. I used to collaborate with him quite frequently and because to his hearing loss problem he ran all of his songs bye me prior to posting. Plus we were both avid hockey fans, he the Ottawa Senators and me the Buffalo Sabres. Off course they were arch enemies on the ice. We were going to Ottawa to meet him, he was going to be our guide, but unfortunately he pass just before we could arrange everything.

Thanx for sharing this and bringing back some super and sad memories of my friend Ian.
Yes, a very sad story. But this is a good tune for a heart felt tribute.
Sonny, Floyd, Mario, David,

You can't imagine how I needed your encouragement and support.

You have made me want to 'Barney Fife' up my sagging skivvies and jump back into my music.

A sincere thank you.

Donny
Wonderful tribute to a man who seems to have
touched a lot of people. RIP

J&B
J&B,

Thanks for listening and encouraging words. Much appreciated.

Donny
Nice song! Very well conceived and produced. I don't think I remember Ian. What a tragic story. Life is so fragile. Thanks for posting Don. Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums