PG Music Home
Posted By: HiroshiK Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 01:42 AM
Hi All,

This is my new song titled "Invitation to Impressive Scenery". By the title I meant that the song would guide listeners to impressive scenery images in their mind.

The song is divided into 5 parts; 5 different instruments are assigned to each of them with 5 different styles. The first and last parts are accompanied by guitar solo and piano solo respectively . The other three parts between them are accompanied by the full band.

For the songs I had posted so far, I used MIDI tracks only except drums. This time, however, I have used only Real Tracks except the melody track.

You can find the song at the following address.

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/invitation-to-impressive-scenery

I hope you enjoy it.

Lastly, I would like to thank those who listened to my previous songs "First Love" and gave me valuable comments. Though I had not expected that the Japanese vocal version would be well received by the forum members, it turned out I was wrong. I will continue posting Japanese vocal songs when they are available.

****** Song Summary *************
Title: Invitation to Impressive Scenery
Genre: Pop Ballad
Key=C, Tempo: 85
Style, RealDrums and Melody Instrument are as follows.
<Bar 0-16>
Style: _CELTAIR.STY (Solo Acoustic Celtic Air Guitar )
No Drums
Melody: E Guitar PAD (RAPTURE PRO)
<Bar 17-32>
Style: _80SPOPM.STY (80sMedPop w/ AcousticPiano)
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride
Melody: DX Ballade Stack 01 (D-PRO)
<Bar 33-48>
Style: _ELCO085.STY (Slow Clean Electric Guitar Open )
RealDrumsCustom: NashvilleEven8^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride
Melody: TGC oboe In The Venue (D-PRO)
<Bar 49-64>
Style: _HEPNO85.STY (Dreamy Soft Rock )
RealDrumsCustom: NashvilleEven8^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride
Melody: 1st and 2nd Violins Espressivo f (D-PRO)
<Bar 65-80>
RealTracks: 1729 Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopBalladJohnEV110
No Drums
Melody: E Guitar PAD (RAPTURE PRO)
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 03:42 AM
Another very gentle song, HiroshiK. Nice oriental style for sure.
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 06:47 AM
Hi VideoTrack,

Thank you for your comment. Oriental style? My wife said the same thing (Japanese style). Maybe I am the only one that do not notice it smile .

Hiroshi
Posted By: boehm Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 12:16 PM
Hi Hiroshi,

very nice melody. I liked the
variations. For me it sounds quite
European.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 01:04 PM
Hi Guenter,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed my new song's melody. I am also pleased to know that it sounds quite European for you. It is because I did not intend to write Japanese style music, different from my previous song.

Hiroshi
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 06:20 PM
Hiroshi,

This is really pretty music. I like the minor key sound... it's haunting, gentle and pastoral all at the same time.... a pleasure to listen to.

All the best,
Noel

P.S. Don't stop posting your songs in Japanese. I really enjoy listening to lyrics in other languages. Because I can't understand the words, all I hear is how the vowels and consonants flow and I like the effect it creates smile
Posted By: Even If Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 07:02 PM
at 1:35 . . . that is good stuff!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 08:11 PM
Beautiful. I also feel it sounds European. Well done
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 08:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hiroshi,

This is really pretty music. I like the minor key sound... it's haunting, gentle and pastoral all at the same time.... a pleasure to listen to.

All the best,
Noel

P.S. Don't stop posting your songs in Japanese. I really enjoy listening to lyrics in other languages. Because I can't understand the words, all I hear is how the vowels and consonants flow and I like the effect it creates smile

Noel,

Thank you for your comment. I am happy that you like my song. Your kind words really encouraged me.

I understand what you mean. I am absolutely in the same situation when I listen to non-Japanese songs including English songs. Even for Japanese songs, in many cases, I forget to follow lyrics and rather concentrate on following melody or harmony. Probably, this is the reason most classical operas like Mozart's were written in Italian.

I am preparing a very Japanese-style vocal song as my next post. I hope you will like it.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 08:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Even If
at 1:35 . . . that is good stuff!

Thank you. Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/22/16 08:55 PM
Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Beautiful. I also feel it sounds European. Well done

Scott,

Thank you. I am glad to know I am not the only one smile

Hiroshi
Posted By: gibson Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 04:05 AM
Hiroshi,

that is beautiful.
Music is a universal language and there are no boundaries.
I don't analyse music I either like it or don't.
BUT I LIKE what you produce so keep them coming. laugh

Alyn
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 06:36 AM
Alyn,

Thank you for your comment. I think what you said about music is a very important message to us all who love music and compose songs. I will keep going my way as you suggested.

Thank you again.

Hiroshi
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 01:02 PM
Very enjoyable listen. - fj
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 01:50 PM
Thank you. Hiroshi
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 06:17 PM
Very pretty music!! You have a great feel for composition. I thought the instrumentation and mix were excellent as well. Very much enjoyed!! BTW, thanks for re-posting my song! Much appreciated!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: SRP Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 06:35 PM
You put a lot passion in yours songs and I really enjoy what you produce. I look forward to many more.
Sonny
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 08:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very pretty music!! You have a great feel for composition. I thought the instrumentation and mix were excellent as well. Very much enjoyed!! BTW, thanks for re-posting my song! Much appreciated!! Take care. Greg

Greg,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoyed my music and I am so much encouraged.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 08:43 PM
Originally Posted By: SRP
You put a lot passion in yours songs and I really enjoy what you produce. I look forward to many more.
Sonny

Sonny,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoyed my songs and can move forward with confidence.

Hiroshi
Posted By: RnAM Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/23/16 09:05 PM
Beautifully done Hiroshi!
We can easily picture ourselves walking in one of those beautiful Japanese gardens, which we only know from the pictures so far....however there are a few of them in Holland, for instance in The Hague

Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/24/16 01:36 AM
Hi Rob and Anne-Marie,

Thank you for your comment. I am happy with your kind message. Yes, Japanese gardens are quite beautiful, especially in Kyoto. I have lived in the areas in or around Tokyo. I like Kyoto, however, better than Tokyo. I hope you have a chance to visit there sometime in the future.

I have visited the Netherlands many times, but they were business trips so very short stays. Almost all visits were to Amsterdam. The Netherlands are one of my most favorite countries.

Hiroshi
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/26/16 01:40 PM
The minor key was perfect for this beautiful production.

We very much enjoyed it!!

J&B
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/27/16 01:19 AM
Hi J&B,

Thank you for listening to my song and give me your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/27/16 02:17 PM
I really like what you bring to the forums...and to the world for that matter. There is just something about your songs that I really connect with. Thank you for sharing them!
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/28/16 03:48 AM
Thank you for your kind comment. I certainly made me happy.

Hiroshi
Posted By: tommyad Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/28/16 10:42 AM
Hiroshi, This is very easy to listen to. I enjoyed it. Tom
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/28/16 09:10 PM
Tom, Thank you for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed my song. Hiroshi
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/29/16 05:44 PM

You create beautiful melodies. I like this one
Very relaxing, to me your best.

Sergio
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Invitation to Impressive Scenery - 01/29/16 10:24 PM
Sergio,

Thank for your kind comment. I am very happy you like my melodies. As parents love any one of their children that have their own specific personalities, I have affection for every one of my songs. That said, this one is certainly one of my best smile

Hiroshi
© PG Music Forums