PG Music Home
Posted By: BlueAttitude "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/10/16 10:53 AM
Latest song from Christiane Spruit and myself,

Lots of guitars in this, both BIAB and played by me.

Realtracks:

Drums: NashvilleEven16
Bass: 1592
Piano: 891
Guitars: 1598, 803, and 806

Up on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/blue-attitude/why-featuring-chris-spruit

and reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/blueattitudemusic/song/25258633-why-featuring-chris-spruit

Posted By: Scott C Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/10/16 07:48 PM
Very well done. Excellent vocal.
Posted By: boehm Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/10/16 08:19 PM
Hi Dave,

great song. Outstanding vocals. That rock hat
suits her well.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/10/16 08:47 PM
Cool song!! I really like the vibe, and all the guitars sound great (not sure which was you). Nice vocal, nice mix. Everything works well. Enjoyed it! Take care. Greg
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/11/16 08:36 AM
Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Dave,

suits her well.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter

Hi Guenter,

We have done a few together so far, different grooves and feels, and she never ceases to amaze me with her vocal.

Thanks very much, I appreciate you taking the time to listen and your kind words smile
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/11/16 08:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Very well done. Excellent vocal.

Thanks Scott smile I see you have a new one up of soundcloud, I'll be over in a second to have a listen.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/11/16 08:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Cool song!! I really like the vibe, and all the guitars sound great (not sure which was you). Nice vocal, nice mix. Everything works well. Enjoyed it! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg! Rhythm guitars are by BIAB, I did all the lead guitar parts, '74 strat through a POD XT.
Posted By: PeterF Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/11/16 11:51 PM
Really nicely done. Excellent guitar solos.
Posted By: SRP Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 01:30 AM
Really nice song Dave. Great vocals and guitars. I enjoyed the listen. I wrote a blues song called "Why" so I will have to wait a while to post it (I had planned to do that anyway). Your mix was very good and I like the whole production.
Sonny
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 08:30 AM
Great song, fantastic vocal delivery, melodically really well put together.
Strong guitar work.
Excellent effort
Posted By: tommyad Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 10:07 AM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Strong guitar work.
Excellent effort
+1, I enjoyed it. Tom
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 10:14 AM
Super production. Enjoyed my listen. Excellent work.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 01:11 PM
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Really nicely done. Excellent guitar solos.

Thanks Peter, I appreciate it smile
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 01:13 PM
Originally Posted By: SRP
Really nice song Dave. Great vocals and guitars. I enjoyed the listen. I wrote a blues song called "Why" so I will have to wait a while to post it (I had planned to do that anyway). Your mix was very good and I like the whole production.
Sonny

Happy you like it, Sonny! Looking forward to hearing your blues song, blues is my main thing. Do you have a site where you upload your music to so I can have a listen?

Posted By: Noel96 Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/12/16 05:27 PM
Hi Dave,

Really nicely done.... I congratulate you and Christiane on an outstanding effort. I enjoyed the listen!

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/13/16 09:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Dave,

Really nicely done.... I congratulate you and Christiane on an outstanding effort. I enjoyed the listen!

All the best,
Noel

Thanks Noel, I appreciate that smile
Hooking up with Christiane has been fantastic, we are having lots of fun working on these songs together. Hopefully we have many more to come!
Thanks again smile
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/13/16 08:13 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Strong guitar work.
Excellent effort

Well stated!!

We enjoyed the spin...

J&B
Posted By: RnAM Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/13/16 09:46 PM
Originally Posted By: boehm
Hi Dave,

suits her well.
Enjoyable listen.

Guenter

We totally agree.
Very good choice of guitar RealTracks and well sung!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: "Why?" featuring Christiane Spruit - 02/14/16 06:57 PM
A good listen, Dave.

Good, strong vocal. All the guitars sound good.

Good mix.

fj
© PG Music Forums