PG Music Home
Here is the sixth weekly release for my 52 Tracks Project: Coming Out of Memphis in the Spring.

http://52tracksblog.com/2016/02/11/track-6-coming-out-of-memphis-in-the-spring/

I used the CSWNGMP style, from which I selected the 540 Swing Electric Bass (165), Nashville Swing 8 Drums, and the 976 Clean Electric Guitar Rhyhm Swing Guitar. I dug out my Telecaster and played rhythm and took the solo. I raised the tempo from the styles 140 bpm to 170 bpm.

Thanks for listening.
Great guitar sound and vocals. I really like the song a lot, and to me the guitar work and vocals really shine through on this one. Great job.
I definitively like this song and its quiet strength !
Sheers
Pascal
Good guitar sound Fred and your lyrics tell an interesting story. I like your voice and you did a good job with the RTs.
Sonny
Good story, good song and great performance. Very catchy.
Thanks for the comments.
Really enjoyed the feel and vibe you delivered here.

Great job.
Fred
Another really nice song in this series. The guitar solo on my system was really low in the mix. Everything else sounds good.
Thanks, Peter. I will note the lead guitar level for possible remixing down the line.
Fred,

This is great! Your singing is very easy to listen to and the writing and production are excellent!

I really enjoyed the journey you took me on!

Regards,
Noel

Fred,

A solid write. Interesting all the way through.

The production is nice. Simple, but plenty to carry the song. Nice job on the solo - the clean tone works well.

I really wanted there to be some harmonies on the two ending lines every time it came around.

Good mix. Enjoyed it.

floyd
Thanks, Floyd. I agree a harmony vocal would add a lot. On my to-do list!
© PG Music Forums